热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:骄傲去爱
日期:2015-07-07 16:30

(单词翻译:单击)

gay marriage.jpg

Ok... I kid you not, as soon as I turned on the camera my heart just like immediately started beating really hard.

好吧。我不骗你,一打开摄像头我的心脏就开始怦怦直跳。

But I'm going to deal with it because I have something to tell you guys.

但是我会去面对。因为我有一件事要告诉你们。

I've been wanting to do this for a long time I just felt like I couldn't.

我想这样做已经很久了,但是一直没有勇气。

I felt like it was my fault.

我觉得好像是我的错。

I needed to learn to love myself before I could expect other people to love me for that.

在期待别人爱我之前,我得先学会爱我自己。

Why am I ashamed of who I am?

为什么我要为我是谁而感到羞愧?

I'm not "passing" as anything, I'm "being."

我不会逃避,我会面对这样的自己。

I'm about to tell my mom. I'm kind of like freaking out right now.

我要告诉我妈妈了。我现在紧张的要死。

We just wanted to like call and... and tell you. Because I'm tired of hiding and tired of lying by omission.

我们只是想给你打个电话告诉你。因为我厌倦了躲藏,我厌倦了用回避来撒谎。

Dad, I'm gay.

爸爸,我是同性恋。

It feels so good to say that it feels so good.

能说出来真是感觉太棒了,感觉太棒了。

Do you still love me? I still love you, son.

你还爱我吗?我还爱你,儿子。

Nothing would stop me from loving you, my dear.

没有任何事能阻止我爱你,亲爱的。

I love you kid. I love you too.

我爱你,孩子。我也爱你。

I feel nothing but support from the people around me.

我身边给予我的都是支持。

Why should they be denied the right to share their life together?

为什么他们不能拥有和彼此共度一生的权利?

You are voting for the first time in the history of our state, to codify discrimination into our constitution.

你们是本州历史上第一次想通过投票把歧视写进宪法。

I hope you will stand on the right side of history.

我希望你们能站到历史的正确一方。

My son is not an issue, he is a person just like you.

我的儿子并不是问题,他和你一样同样是个人。

It is time. It is time to give our loving gay and lesbian couples the right to a marriage license.

是时候了,是时候给予我们有爱的同性恋情侣们结婚的权利了。

"Ayes" 33. "Nays" 29.

33票赞成,29票反对。

Today I finally get to look at the man that I love and finally say, will you please marry me?

今天我终于可以看着我心爱的男人,终于可以说,你愿意和我结婚吗?

Every single American deserves to be treated equally in the eyes of the law and in the eyes of our society.

每个美国人在法律,在社会面前都应当受到平等的对待。

Do you promise to be a respectful and loving companion? I do...

你愿意承诺做一个相敬相爱的伴侣吗?我愿意……

You may now kiss the bride. The grooms may kiss.

你现在可以亲吻新娘了。新郎们可以亲吻了。

分享到