热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:酒鬼诗人的恶意《电梯上的女孩》(上)
日期:2016-08-24 10:27

(单词翻译:单击)

As I go towards the escalator a young fellow and a girl get on ahead of me.
当我上电梯时,一对年轻男女走在我前面。
Her dress, her stockings are skin-tight.
她穿着紧身裙子和丝袜。
She places one foot above the other upon the steps and her behind assumes its position.
她一只脚踩在上一级台阶上,臀部曲线毕露。
The young man looks all about. He appears worried. He looks at me. I look away.
那个年轻的小伙子四处张望,看起来有些焦虑,他看了看我,我移开了视线。
No, you see, I am looking away, I am not looking at your girl's behind.
不,你看,我在看别处,没在看你女友的臀部。
Don't worry, I respect everything; the flowers that grow, the birds, the sky, the universe.
别担心,我心中充满了尊敬之情。我尊敬春花,尊敬天空,尊敬宇宙。
I sense that the young man feels better and I am glad for him.
我看出那个年轻小伙感觉好点了,我替他高兴。
I know his problems: the girl has a mother, a father, maybe a brother, and undoubtedly a bunch of relatives.
我知道他的烦恼:这姑娘有母亲,有父亲,可能还有个兄弟,毫无疑问还有一大帮亲戚。

电梯上的女孩——桂冠诗人布可夫斯基.jpg


She like to dance and flirt.
她喜欢跳舞,中意调情。
And she likes to go to movies and sometimes she chews the gum and talks at the same time.
她爱看电影,有时候边嚼口香糖边说话。
And she enjoys the dumbest TV shows.
她喜欢看最傻的电视剧。
And she thinks she's an actress.
她以为自己是做演员的料。
And she doesn't always look good.
她并非每时每刻都那么漂亮。

分享到
重点单词
  • flirtn. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界