热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:iphone7就是比较烂(1)
日期:2016-10-15 16:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Most Companies strive to make their products better.
大多数的公司致力于把产品做得更好。
But at Apple, we pride ourselves on thinking different.
不过苹果引以为傲的是“不同凡想”。
That's why with the iPhone 7, we've done something that, at first, seems counter-intuitive, and then is.
这就是为何iPhone7如此不同的原因。一开始看似违反直觉,然而的确如此。
We've made it worse.
我们把它改得更烂。
We removed the headphone jack and that's all.
我们移除了传统的耳机孔,就这样。
That's the new, that's the newness right there.
这可是最新创意,无人可及啊。
It's just the lack of a thing that was there and now it's not.It's gone, it's not there anymore.
把该有的东西移除,从有变无。它没了,以后都不会出现。
Once we conceived of this exciting new update.
打从我们有这个创意升级的构想。
No, downdate, it was so beautiful in the way that it allowed me to go home at two PM.
不,其实是创意降级,那真是太好了,也让我每天两点准时下班。
It's all about simplicity.
重点在于简约。
Everything will run through one port.
所有东西仅靠一孔连接。
Now, you might be asking yourself, "What if I want to charge "my phone while listening to music?" Shit.
现在你不禁好奇“万一我想边充电边听音乐呢?”,做不到!
Apple has always pioneered sleek beautiful design,
苹果的流线设计总是引领潮流。
which is why you will fucking hate the literal parade of dongles you need to plug it into anything as or more complicated than a doughnut.
我们深知你一定也很受不了那些手机连接设备,让你想插的东西只能跟甜甜圈一样简单。
You could just go buy a pair of Bluetooth headphones, there you go, problem solved.
你可以买蓝牙耳机啊,就这么简单,问题解决了。
And if you normally use your headphone jack to plug into your car, then fuck!
那么万一平常汽车音响也需要插这个耳机孔呢,那不是完了。
Fuck! Fuck, you're fucked.
完蛋,可恶,你没辄。

iphone7就是比较烂.jpg


The you're fucked and then I'm fucked.
你没辄,而我也没辄。
And then I'm fucked because you're fucked.
然后我没辄,因为你也没辄。
Our users expect for us to introduce new, innovative, and exciting features every year.
我们的使用者总期待我们推陈出新,每年都要令他们感到惊喜的功能。
To those users, we say, you try introducing new, innovative, and exciting features every year.
对于那些使用者,我们只能说,你那么厉害,你来试试每年推出新颖,有创意的好功能啊。
I mean, what else do you want a phone to do?
我是说手机到底还要什么功能?

分享到