热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:如何优雅的成长(1)
日期:2016-10-19 10:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Dear six-year-old, training wheels are for babies. Just let go already. Regards, a seven-year-old.
6岁的人,辅助轮是给小宝宝用的,就勇敢一点吧。来自,一个7岁的人。
Dear seven-year-old, no matter what anyone says, stay weird. Signed, an eight-year-old.
7岁的人,不管别人说什么,保持你的怪异。来自,一个8岁的人。
Dear eight-year-old, find out your babysitter's weakness, then use it against them. Signed, a nine-year-old.
8岁的人,找出你保姆的弱点,然后利用这个弱点来对付他们。来自,一个9岁的人。
Dear nine-year-old, don't get involved with the 'popular' kids. They're narcissistic capitalists that know nothing about politics. Signed, a 12-year-old.
9岁的人,不要和那些所谓的“受欢迎的”孩子们一起玩,他们就是一些不懂政治的自恋的资本家。来自,一个12岁的人。
Dear 12-year-old, ask her to dance. Just trust me on this one. Signed, a 16-year-old.
12岁的人,邀请她去跳舞吧。相信我。来自,一个16岁的人。
Dear 16-year-old, don't let your mom throw away your Legos. Signed, an 18-year-old.
16岁的人,不要让你妈把你的乐高积木扔掉。来自,一个18岁的人。
Dear 18-year-old, go easy on the makeup. You're not as ugly as you think. Love, a 19-year-old.
18岁的人,不要太依赖化妆。你比你想象的要漂亮。来自,一个19岁的人。
Dear 19-year-old, just because it's an all-you-can-eat buffet, does not mean you need to eat all you can.
19岁的人,去吃自助餐并不意味着你要用尽全力去吃。

成长.jpg


Your parents have better interest rates than your credit card.
跟你的父母借钱利率要比信用卡低。
If he says he has a "weekend home" in the suburbs, he's married.
如果他说在郊区有个“周末家庭”,他已经结婚了。
That rust protection undercoating, it's actually a great deal.
涂防锈漆其实是很重要的。
Whatever you do, never order the salad from a truck stop.
不管做什么,不要在车站点沙拉。
Back up your hard drive. Now.
现在就备份你的硬盘。
I mean, who even does that?
我是说,谁会那样做呢?
Getting laid off can be a blessing in disguise.
被解雇可能是一件好事。
Being a starving artist only works if you actually make art.
做饥饿艺术家只有当你真正做艺术时才有意义。

分享到