里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第53期:我们甚至遗失了
日期:2016-11-16 12:50

(单词翻译:单击)

We have lost even this twilight.
我们甚至遗失了这个黄昏。
No one saw us this evening hand in hand.
今晚无人看到我俩手挽着手,
while the blue night dropped on the world.
当蓝色之夜降临世间。
I have seen from my window
我透过我的窗户看见
the fiesta of sunset in the distant mountain tops.
远山之巅落日的祭典。

我们甚至遗失了.jpg

Sometimes a piece of sun
有时,一枚夕阳
burned like a coin between my hands.
如同硬币在我双手间焚烧
I remembered you with my soul clenched in that sadness of mine that you know.
我忆及了你,我的灵魂紧攥于你所熟悉的我的哀伤中。
Where were you then?
彼时,你在哪里?
Who else was there?
与谁同在?
Saying what?
私语些什么?
Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly
为何全部的爱情会突然降临,
When I am sad and feel you are far away?
当我悲伤而感到你遥不可及时?
The book fell that is always turned to at twilight
惯于在暮色中打开的书简掉在地上,
and my cape rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.
我的披肩蜷缩在脚下,像只受伤的小狗。
Always, always you recede through the evenings towards where the twilight goes erasing statues.
向来,你向来借助夜色隐没 向着暮色抹去雕像的方向。

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • recedevi. 后退,减弱 vt. 撤回
  • capen. 岬,海角,披肩