热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第67期:米歇尔奥巴马在白宫发表最后一次演讲(2)
日期:2017-01-24 17:52

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm like, well, yeah, we have a few good friends.
是的,我们有一些很棒的朋友。
We have with us today Ted Allen, La La Anthony, Connie Britton, Andy Cohen — yeah, Andy Cohen is here,
今天在这里,和我们在一起的有Ted Allen, ala Anthony, Connie Britton, Andy Cohen。是的,AndyCohen在这里。
Carla Hall, Coach Jim Harbaugh and his beautiful wife, who's a lot better looking than him— Lana Parrilla, my buddy Jay Pharoah, Kelly Rowland, Usher
Carla Hall, Coach Jim Harbaugh,以及比他好看很多的,他美丽的妻子LanaParrilla,我的伙伴Jay Pharoah, Kelly Rowland, Usher.
Woo! Keep it down. Keep it together, ladies. Wale is here.
喔。保持,保持低调,保持冷静。Wale在这里。
And of course, Allison Williams and her mom are here.
当然了,Allison Williams和她的母亲也在这。
And all these folks are here because they're using their star power to inspire our young people.
所有这些人都在这里,因为他们使用他们的明星般的魅力来鼓舞我们的年轻人。
And I'm so grateful to all of you for stepping up in so many ways on so many occasions.
我非常感谢大家都在许多方面、许多场合不断加强自己,
I feel like I've pestered you over these years, asking time and time again,
我感觉这些年来我只是在纠缠着你们,一次又一次地询问:
"Well, where are you going to be?" "I'm going to be in New York."
嗯,你们有什么计划?我要去纽约.
米歇尔奥巴马演讲

"Can you come? Can you come here? Can you do this? Can you take that? Can you ask for that? Can you come? Can we rap? Can we sing?"
你能来吗?你能来这吗?你能做这个不?你能拿那个不?你能问吗?你能来吗?我们能唱说唱音乐吗?我们能唱歌吗?
So thank you all so much.
所以,非常感谢你们所有人。
It really means the world to this initiative to have such powerful, respected and admired individuals speaking on behalf of this issue.
它真的意味着这个世界对这个倡议,存在有如此强大的受人尊敬和赞赏的个人,为这一问题发言。
So congratulations on the work that you've done, and we're going to keep working.
所以,祝贺你们所做成的工作,我们也将会继续前进。
And today, I especially want to recognize all these — extraordinary leadership team that was behind Reach Higher from day one.
今天我特别想要表彰,所有从第一天开始就为了实现更上一层楼目标的非凡的领导团队。
And this isn't on the script so they don't know this.
这个是没有在稿子上的,所以他们也不知道这个。
I want to take time to personally acknowledge a couple of people.
我想要借这个机会亲自答谢几个人。
Executive Director Eric Waldo. Where is Eric?
执行董事Eric Waldo。Eric在哪?
He's in the — you've got to step out.
他在那。你要上台来,上台来 Eric。

分享到