(单词翻译:单击)
You get a bill for your electricity, for your phone, for your Internet access.
你会收到电费、手机费和网费单 。
You have to pay your bills.
你必须支付你的账单 。
Well, you should pay your bills; maybe you don't.
那个,你应该支付你的账单;或许你不支付 。
"There are also several fliers for houses for sale in the area."
“还有一些该区域的售房传单 。”
A flier, "flier," (the plural is fliers, with an "s") is an advertisement — it's an announcement or an advertisement.
传单(flier)(复数形式是fliers,在单词后面加“s”)是一种广告——它是一种公告或宣传 。
Usually it's one or two pages — one or two pieces of paper.
它通常有一到两页——一到两张纸 。
Sometimes the advertisements, or the fliers, are folded up.
有时这种广告或传单是折叠起来的 。
And, it's very popular for people who are selling houses to use fliers that they mail you or they put on your house — outside of your house.
而且,售房人员普遍使用传单,他们要么通过邮件发给你要么放在你的房子外面 。
These fliers are for houses that people are selling — "houses for sale in the area."
这些传单是用来宣传人们出售的房屋——“该区域待售的房屋 。”
"I check the front stoop and see that there are no packages."
“我查看了一下房子前面的门廊发现没有包裹” 。
"I check" — I look out at "the front stoop."
“我查看”——我看了看房子前面的门廊 。
A stoop, "stoop," is the stairs in front of your house.
门廊(stoop)是你房子前面的楼梯 。
Often this word is used when we are talking about large buildings — apartment buildings or condominium buildings.
当我们说到大楼——公寓建筑时经常使用这个单词 。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!