美国超级英雄电视剧《蝙蝠女侠》预告片
日期:2019-06-17 17:32

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Crows represent order. Security. Safety.
Crows代表了秩序,安保和安全。
Batman gave up on us. The Bat's not coming back.
蝙蝠侠放弃了我们,蝙蝠侠不会再回来了。
Something's up. Eyes everywhere.
事情不太对劲。提高警惕。
Hello said Alice.
大家好,我是艾丽丝。
Shall we believe the Crows will protect us?
我们真的要相信Crows会保护我们吗?
Agent Moore, do you copy? Do you copy?
摩尔探员,你能收到吗?你能收到吗?
Sophie's missing. I thought you should know.
苏菲失踪了。我想你应该知情。
Hey, dad. We're gonna find her.
嗨,爸爸。我们会找到她的。
Then, let me help. Bad idea.
那让我帮帮忙吧。这不是个好主意。
Where did you get this? What happened to staying out of it?
你从哪里得到的?说了别插手。

美国超级英雄电视剧《蝙蝠女侠》预告片

Is there something you'd like to report to your squad?
你有什么要向你的队伍汇报的吗?
Don't run in without proper backup.
没有支援,不要擅自闯入。
I do not want her getting in the way.
我可不想让她挡我的路。
Curiouser and curiouser.
越来越好奇了。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I need you to send your father a message.
我需要你给你父亲发一则信息。
You're all I have left, Kate. And I don't want to lose you too.
凯特,我只剩下你了。我不想连你也失去了。
Wayne Security. You owe my boss a new door.
维恩保安。你欠我老板一扇新门。
Your boss is my cousin.
你老板是我表弟。
You don't wanna go near that. You're seriously not supposed to know what's down there.
你不会想接近它的。你真的不应该知道下面有什么。
So, I have this thing with rules...
所以,我还真想去看看...
I need you to fix his suit.
我需要你修改他的套装。
The suit is literal perfection.
这件套装简直就是完美。
It will be, when it fits a woman.
当它适合一名女性的时候,它才是完美的。
You're a female Bruce Wayne.
你就是女版的布鲁斯·韦恩。
Awesome, hilarious, handsome.
无敌,滑稽又英俊。
Look! It's Batman!
看!是蝙蝠侠!
They think I'm him.
他们认为我是他。
I'm not about to let a man take credit for a woman's work.
我可不会让一个男人把一个女人的功劳据为己有。

分享到