范·迪塞尔最新动作科幻电影《喋血战士》预告片
日期:2020-01-06 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

And initiate sequence.
启动程序。
Gina, I'm home.
吉娜,我回来了。
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you got yourself killed.
我很抱歉由我告诉你这些,你被杀了。
At RST, we rebuild the most important assets in the US military. Soldiers, like yourself.
在RST,我们会重生美军最重要的资产。像你这样的士兵。
You're the first who we've successfully managed to bring back, but improved, enhanced.
你是我们第一个成功救回来的人,而且你的能力得到了提高。
With the technology in your veins, you have an army inside you,
基于你血管内的纳米科技,你的体内有一支军队,
that will not only make you stronger, it will heal you instantly.
这不仅会让你更强壮,还会让你立刻痊愈。
Holy Shit.
我的天啊。
Now, tell me, do you remember anything?
现在告诉我,你还记得什么吗?
Gina.
吉娜。
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
I've got unfinished business.
我还有未完成的工作。
I'm going to find the man who murdered my wife and kill him.
找到杀害我妻子的凶手,然后干掉他。

范·迪塞尔最新动作科幻电影《喋血战士》预告片

Oh, that's not good.
哦,这可不妙。
Alright, shut him down!
好吧,关掉它!
And initiate sequence.
启动程序。
Okay. Who is the next target for elimination?
好了,下一个要消灭的目标是谁?
Tell me, do you remember anything?
告诉我,你还记得什么吗?
Do I know you guys?
我认识你们吗?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为。
They've been manipulating you. What you think is real, sometimes ain't.
他们一直在操纵你。你认为是真的,有时不是。
And initiate sequence.
启动程序。
You can't control me forever.
你无法永远控制我。
Are you sure about that?
你确定?
Revenge is what makes a man like you exceptional.
复仇让像你这样的人与众不同。
You know nothing about men like me!
你对我这样的人一无所知!
That is absolutely fantastic.
真是太棒了。
I feel like I just heard this. Are they playing this on repeat?
我觉得我刚才听过这个了。他们的演奏是重复的吗?

分享到