动画奇幻剧集《DOTA 龙之血》预告片
日期:2021-05-14 16:26

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

A thousand years ago, deep in the Nightsilver Woods, Selemene left a gift for us in the temple. Her magical lotuses.
一千年前,在夜银森林深处,赛丽蒙妮在神庙里给我们留下了一份礼物。一朵神奇的莲花。
So when he lays the flowers on the earth, she will return.
所以当他把花放在地上的时候,她就会回来。
I keep having these nightmares.
我一直在做这些恶梦。
The dragons, I hear their voices.
我听到了龙吟声。
Dragon Knight Davion.
龙骑士戴维安。
If you had the power, what wouldn't you do?
如果你拥有了这能力,你会为所欲为的。
The Lotuses of Mene.
蒙妮的莲花。
Our true goddess lives in these lotuses.
我们真正的女神就住在这些莲花里。
The lotuses were stolen, and I intend to get them back.
莲花被偷了,我要把它们找回来。
Allow me to escort you.
请允许我护送你。

动画奇幻剧集《DOTA 龙之血》预告片

Stories are stories. Dead is dead.
故事就是故事。死了就是死了。
The Goddess of the Moon is going to war.
月亮女神要开战了。
You serve Selemene?
你是为赛丽蒙妮效力?
She is my goddess.
她是我的女神。
You haven't the faintest idea whom you serve.
你根本不知道你为谁效力。
There is only one Goddess of the Moon. Me.
月亮女神只有一个。那就是我。
The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows.
最亮的光投下最暗的阴影。
What awaits the universe is destruction.
等待着宇宙的是毁灭。
There you are, you son of a bitch.
就在那里,你个混蛋。
My name means something. I don't run from beast or man.
我的名字有它的含义。我不是从野兽或人进化的。
You have no weapon, no allies. There's no shame in walking away.
你没有武器,没有盟友。离开就没什么耻辱的了。
I devoted my life to killing them.
终我一生,我都在渴求杀了它们。
Big day tomorrow. Killing dragons. So let's drink. Cheers.
明天是个重要的日子。屠龙。我们喝一杯吧。干杯。

分享到