动作悬疑美剧《侠探杰克》预告片
日期:2022-01-28 14:11

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Police! Don't move!
警察!不许动!
Jack Reacher. Parents deceased. Retired Army.
杰克·雷彻。父母已去世。退役军人。
Bronze star, Silver star and a Purple Heart.
青铜星章,银星章和紫心勋章各一枚。
What in God's name is a guy like that doing in Margrave?
上帝啊,那样的人怎么会出现在马格瑞夫?
What's a guy like that doing in jail? Zip Ties?
那样的人进监狱会干什么?扎线带可以捆住他吗?
Cuffs didn't fit him.
手铐不适合他。
You guys recycle?
你们负责回收吗?
Seven bodies since you set foot in my town.
自从你踏进我的镇子,已经发现七具尸体了。
I was arrested for murder. Now you want my help?
我曾因谋杀而被捕。现在你想要我帮忙?
I want you to do what I say.
我要你照我说的做。
You just go wherever you want whenever you want?
你想什么时候去哪儿就去哪而?
Everyone's always jealous.
所有人都有嫉妒心。

动作悬疑美剧《侠探杰克》预告片

I'm gonna uncover this whole operation and burn it to the ground.
我要揭露整个行动,把它付之一炬。
If you boys knew what's about to happen to you, you'd leave now.
如果你们知道会发生什么,现在就该滚蛋了。
Now don't go getting yourself arrested for murder.
别让自己因为谋杀被捕。
Shooter was someone who knows firearms well. Enlighten me.
枪手是个很懂枪械的人。仔细给我讲讲。
Bullets were 95 grain, that's subsonic. This wasn't a first-timer.
95式子弹是亚音速的。肯定不是个新手。
These people are connected, and stone-cold killers.
这些人是有联系的,冷血杀手。
So be smart, don't break the law, and promise me you won't end up in another holding cell. No.
所以放聪明点,别犯法,向我保证你不会再被关进另一个牢房。不。
Looking for payback?
想要报复吗?
Payback, Justice, Vengeance... Looking for the whole gang.
报复、正义、复仇...我全都要。
You're gonna kill a whole lotta people, aren't you? Already started.
你要杀很多人,对吧?已经开始了。
You're about to get your ass kicked.
你马上就要挨揍了。
No, I'm just gonna break the hands of three drunk kids.
不,我只是要打断三个喝醉的孩子的手。
There's four of us.
可我们有四个人。
One of you's gotta drive to the hospital.
还有一个负责开车去医院。
It's not a twist-off. Showoff.
这盖子拧不开的。作秀。

分享到