动画冒险电影《奇奇与蒂蒂 救援突击队》预告片
日期:2022-06-11 00:00

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Just wanna remind you guys, I'll be at Fan Con this afternoon.
只是想提醒大家,今天下午我会在粉丝大会。
Hey, watch out!
嘿,小心一点!
I'm keeping myself fit and you know, my updated modern look?
我一直保持好身材,还有,看到我更新的时髦外貌了吗?
Don't you think you'd have more fans here if Chip did these events with you?
你不觉得如果奇奇和你一起参加这些活动,粉丝会更多吗?
I hadn't thought about him in a while. I should give him a call. See how life's treating him.
我很久没想到他了。我应该给他打个电话,看看他现在的生活如何。
Life is the worst, which is why you need good insurance.
生活是最糟糕的,这就是为什么你需要好的保险。
A message on my landline. I don't like that.
家里电话有留言。我不喜欢这种事。
I know you're still mad about Rescue Rangers getting canceled, but I just got a call from the police and I need your help.
我知道你还在对《救援突击队》被停播的事耿耿于怀,但我刚接到警察的电话,我需要你的帮助。
I searched the perimeter. No clues.
我搜索了周边,没有线索。
Why would there be? Six missing toons in a month and not one clue.
怎么会有呢?一个月内六个卡通人物失踪,毫无线索。
Oh, no!
哦,不!
Chip!
奇奇!
Dale, you look different.
蒂蒂,你看起来不一样了。

QQ截图20220601010120.png

It's no secret I had the CGI surgery. What's been up with you?
我接受3D绘图手术也不是什么秘密。那你过得如何?
You know this, that, other vague things to fill the space of this conversation.
你知道,东弄西弄,反正就是那么一回事。
Cool.
酷。
We can see what we can find out and then pass it along to the officer, but that's all we're gonna do.
看看我们能找到什么,然后再交给那个警察,就这么多。
So, you're saying the Rescue Rangers are back? Yes!
所以你的意思是救援突击队回来了?耶!
You two come poking around where you don't belong, and I can't have that.
你们两个来到不属于你们的地方闲晃,但我不容许这种事。
I got! What are you looking at?
我抓到了!看什么看?
Honestly, your weird dead eyes.
说真的,看你的怪眼睛。
Over here.
看这边。
Go get them.
去抓住他们。
This is awesome!
棒极了!
I was always more of an Alvin and the Chipmunks person.
我一直都比较喜欢《花栗鼠三重唱》。
You monster.
你这个怪物。

分享到