BEC中级真题第1辑精听:Test1-Part One(2)
日期:2019-07-05 15:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: You have reached the offices of RT Communications.
您之前曾给RT电信的办公室致电。
We're sorry there's no one to take your call at the moment.
很抱歉当时没能接到您的电话。
Please leave your message after the tone, stating who the message is for and the date and time of your call.
请在提示音后留言,并说明留言接收方,以及您致电的日期和时间。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Man: Hi, this is John Castellani from Loboprint.
你好,我是Loboprint的约翰·卡斯特拉尼。
It's Saturday February fourth.
现在是2月4日,星期六。
This is a message for Joel Frisk, Marketing Department.
这是给市场部乔尔·弗里斯克的留言
It's about his visit next week.
关于他下周的到访。
We've booked him into the International Hotel downtown for four nights -
我们为他预定了市中心的国际饭店的房间,住四个晚上--
although we checked, and there is still availability for a fifth night if he wants it.
虽然我们已经确认,但如果他需要的话,仍可预定第五晚。
Our company driver will meet him at the airport on his arrival.
他抵达时,我公司司机会在机场接他。
We've arranged for him to give a presentation on RT's digital office system to the Board of Directors on Wednesday morning ...
我们将于星期三早上向董事会介绍RT的数字办公系统,这是为他安排的一场报告。
and then Mr Sachs, the General Manager, has invited him to dinner that evening.
然后总经理萨克斯先生邀请他当晚共进晚餐。
Please let us know by midday Monday if you want us to book an extra night at the hotel.
如果需要我们再预定一晚的酒店房间,请于星期一中午前告知我们。
We look forward to meeting him.
我们期待与他的见面。
Goodbye!
再见!

分享到
重点单词
  • availabilityn. 有效,有用,有益;可得到的人(或物)
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告