BEC中级真题第1辑精听:Test3-Part One(3)
日期:2019-10-11 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Man: Good morning. Adventure Holidays Equipment Ltd. Philip Sykes speaking.
早上好。这里是Adventure Holidays Equipment有限公司。我是菲利普·赛克斯。
Woman: Good morning, Mr Sykes, it's Julie Ventnor from Polareach Ltd.
早上好,赛克斯先生,我是Polareach有限公司的朱莉·文特诺。
I spoke to you briefly last week and you sent us your brochure.
我上周简单跟您说过几句话,您给我们寄来了宣传册。
Man: That's right. Was it useful?
是的。它有用吗?
Woman: Well, we're not really interested in the tents and other equipment, but we may want to order from your clothing range.
我们对帐篷和其他装备不是很感兴趣,但我们想订你们家的服装。
Man: Oh right. Have you got one of our order forms?
哦,好的。您有我们的订货单了吗?
Woman: Yes, but first I need some information on the payment terms.
嗯,但首先我需要了解付款方式的一些信息。
These are quite important because, as I think I said last time, we're interested in purchasing quite large quantities.
这些很重要,正如我上次说过的,我们想订购大量货物。
Man: Right. What sort of quantities are you thinking of?
好的。您想要多少呢?
Woman: We'll want about two thousand pounds worth of goods for each of our ten stores,
我们有10家店,每家店订购价值2000英镑的商品,
so we'll probably be giving you orders of around twenty thousand pounds a month.
我们每月的订单可能是价值2万英镑左右的商品。
Man: I'm very pleased to hear that. Can I send the information to you later today?
听到这个消息我很高兴。我可以今天晚些时候给您发信息吗?
Woman: That'll be fine. Thanks.
好的。谢谢。
Man: If the terms are acceptable, may I suggest a meeting towards the end of January?
如果条款可以接受,我们可以1月底碰个面吗?
Woman: Yes, that would be good. Let me see. I can do the 23rd or the 30th.
嗯,这样很好。我看看。我23号和30号有时间。
Man: The 23rd's no good for me, I'm afraid.
我恐怕23号没时间。
Woman: Let's say January the 30th then.
那咱们就定在1月30号吧。
I'll be in touch at a later date to confirm the time.
我过段时间再联系您,确认一下时间。
Man: OK, that's fine. Bye.
好的。再见。
Woman: Bye.
再见。

分享到