跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第369期:可不可以请您帮我挑一个
日期:2017-09-22 09:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Would you please pick one for me?
可不可以请您帮我挑一个?


A:Do you have any fresh grapes?I'd like to buy some.
你们这儿卖新鲜的葡萄吗?我想买一些。
B:Yes.They are US$2 per kilo.How many kilos do you want?
有 。葡萄是2美元每公斤。你想买多少?
A:1 kilo is enough.What about the watermelon?How much do you ask for it?
1公斤就够了。西瓜呢?你卖多少钱?
B:US$1 per kilo.It is much cheaper than it is in the supermarket.Do you want to have one?
1美元1公斤。比超市卖的要便宜得多。你要买一个吗?
A:Would you please pick one for me?
可不可以请你帮我挑选一个?
B:All right.This one looks ripe and juicy.You can take it.Anything else?
好呀。这个看起来熟了,而且多汁。你可以买这个。还要什么吗?
A:Let me see...How much are these peaches?
我看看。桃子多少钱?
B:US$3 per kilo.They are not in season yet.
3美元每公斤。它们还不是当季的水果。
A:That's too expensive to buy.Can you tell me what the total is?
太贵了。不买了。可以告诉我总共多少钱吗?
B:They are US$6 altogether.
总共6美元。

分享到