跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第430期:更糟糕的是
日期:2018-02-01 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

To make it worse
更糟糕的是..

To make it worse,I've gained weight from not exercising and eating junk food.
让一切变得更糟糕的是,因为不运动还有吃垃圾食品,我的体重也上来了。
To make it worse,nobody could give me a hand,I must keep going.
更糟糕的是,没人能帮我,我必须坚持下去。

A:I'm terribly sorry I'm late.
真抱歉,我来晚了。
B:It doesn't matter.
没关系。
A:Really?Sorry to have kept you waiting.
真不好意思让你等我。
B:That's quite all right.What made you so late?
真没关系。你怎么会这么晚呢?
A:Well,when I was leaving.I just couldn't find the key to the door.
我正要走的时候,找不到门钥匙了。
B:Then?
然后呢?
A:I remembered that I put it on the table,but I just couldn't find it.
我记得我把它放在桌子上了,可是就是找不到。
B:Did you find it at last?
后来找到了吗?
A:No,my wife just came back,and I rushed out of the room.
没有,我妻子正好回来了。我就赶紧冲了出来。
B:It's so fortunate for both you and me.Otherwise,I would still be waiting.
对我们俩来说都很幸运,要不然我现在还在等着呢。
A:Definitely.To make it worse,the bus I took broke down halfway.
是啊。更糟糕的是我乘的那辆车半路上坏了。
B:How did you come here?Change to another bus?
那你怎么来的?换了一辆车吗?
A:No,I got the taxi!Otherwise,I'd still be on the way.
没有,我是打的来的。要不然我还在路上呢。

分享到