跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第572期:电话致歉客户
日期:2019-05-08 08:00

(单词翻译:单击)

A: Hello.
你好。
B: Good morning. This is Emily calling from the international student office.
早上好,我是国际学生办公室的艾米丽。
A: Good morning.
早上好。
B: The reason I'm calling is because Ms. Collins will not be able to call you back until next week.
我打电话是要告诉你,科林斯女士要到下周才能给你回电话。
A: Oh, I had hoped she would have called me back yesterday.
我本来以为她昨天会给我打电话呢。
B: She's terribly sorry about that. She had to leave the office suddenly and won't be able to return until next week. She hopes you understand.
她对此非常抱歉,她昨天有急事,突然离开了办公室,而且要到下周才能回来,她希望你能谅解
A: Is there someone else I can talk to?
那我能跟其他人谈谈吗?
B: She asked me to call you to book an appointment with someone else today. When are you free today?
她让我打电话告诉你,今天可以预约其他工作人员,你今天什么时候有空?
A: Anytime after 2 PM will be good for me.
下午两点以后我有时间。
B: Mr Liu is available at 2:15 today. Will that work for you?
刘先下午2:15以后可以接受预约,你觉得可以吗?
A: I'd prefer to speak with Ms. Fonda.
我还是想跟方达女士谈。
B: I'm afraid she isn't available this afternoon. She has an opening at 11:30 this morning. Will that work for you?
恐怕她下午没有时间,今天11:30她有空,你觉得行吗?
A: That will be fine.
好的。
B: Ok. We'll be expecting you at 11:30. See you then.
那就11:30来吧,到时候见。

分享到