跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第600期:接机
日期:2019-07-27 10:00

(单词翻译:单击)

A: Hey, that girl's holding a board with our name on it. Hello, my name's Kyle, and this is my wife, Sarah.
嘿,那个女孩手里举了个牌子,上面写着我们的名字。你好,我是凯尔,这是我的太太,萨拉。
B: It's wonderful to finally meet you both. I am Wang Dan.
终于见到你们了,真是太好了,我是王丹。
C: Hi. Nice to meet you.
嗨,看到你很高兴。
B: How was your flight?
你们乘坐的班机怎么样啊?
A: To be honest, I'm not really a big fan of flying.
说实话,我真是不喜欢飞行。
B: Because of all the security?
是因为这些安检?
A: No. Because it hurts my ears.
不是,因为飞行使我的耳朵疼。
B: What do you mean?
这是什么意思?
A: Every time we land or take off, my ears hurt so much.
飞机起飞和降落的时候我耳朵都会疼的厉害。
B: That's just the altitude, I guess.
我想这就是海拔反应吧。
A: Whatever it is. It hurts.
不管是什么,反正就是疼。
B: You can try taking some medicine.
你可以吃点药试试。
A: I've tried all sorts of things, but nothing works.
我已经尝试了各种方法,但是都不起作用。
B: Have you tried earplugs?
你试过耳塞吗?
A: They don't work, either.
也不起作用。
B: Well, it's lucky you're not a pilot. Let me take you to the taxi.
你没当飞行员,真是太幸运了。我带你们去打车吧。
A: Are we going straight to the hotel?
我们是直接去宾馆吗?
B: Yes. I thought you might like a rest after your flight.
是的,我想你们刚下飞机可能需要休息一下。
A: Definitely. But we'd like to get something to eat first.
肯定的,但是我们想先吃点东西。
B: That's no problem. There's a wonderful western restaurant at the hotel.
没问题,宾馆里有一个非常棒的西餐厅。
A: We were hoping to eat something Chinese.
我们希望吃点中餐的。
B: There's a wonderful Chinese restaurant at the hotel, too.
宾馆里也有很不错的中式餐厅。
A: OK, which way to the car?
好的,车在哪儿?
B: We have to go down this escalator. It's not far.
我们先下自动扶梯,不远了。

分享到