跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第602期:牛奶坏了
日期:2019-07-29 10:13

(单词翻译:单击)

A: Hey, what are you doing in the kitchen?
嗨,你在厨房做什么呢?
B: I thought you might like some breakfast.
我觉得你可能想吃早餐。
A: Oh, really? Nobody's cooked me breakfast for years.
真的在给我做早餐吗?都好几年没有人给我做早餐了。
B: Well, today's your lucky day. Sit down, relax, read the paper, have a cup of coffee.
今天是你的幸运日,坐下放松一下,看看报纸,再来上一杯咖啡。
A: I feel like a princess this morning.
今天早上我感觉自己像公主一样。
B: Do you want any sugar in your coffee?
咖啡你要糖吗?
A: Two spoonfuls, please, and some milk, too.
两勺吧,再来点牛奶
B: Er...There's a problem with the milk.
牛奶有点问题啊。
A: What's that? Have we run out?
怎么了,没有了吗?
B: Not exactly. There are...er...giant lumps in it. It's gone bad.
不是,牛奶里似乎有些比较大的块状物,好像是变质了。
A: Giant lumps? That's disgusting. Did you throw it away?
大的块状物?太恶心了,你扔了吗?
B: Of course. I poured it down the sink. Do you think I'm an animal?
当然,我到在水槽里了,你以为我是个动物吗?
A: I don't want to answer that question.
我不想回答这个问题。
B: Hold on. You are the one with bad milk in your fridge.
等会儿,是你的冰箱里有了坏的牛奶。
A: It's not my fault. I planned to go shopping on the weekend.
不是我的错,我本来打算周末去购物的。
B: But?
但是?
A: But I was too busy arranging a party.
但是我忙着安排排队的事情。
B: Why didn't you ask Joey to go shopping?
你为什么不叫乔伊去购物呢?
A: He'd buy the wrong thing. Papayas instead of pineapples, for example.
他会买一些不该买的东西,比如没有菠萝去买了木瓜。
B: I don't think Joey's that stupid.
我觉得乔伊不会那么傻的。

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.