跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第610期:必须学到手的"寄快递"的英文对话
日期:2019-08-30 13:47

(单词翻译:单击)

A: How can I help you?
我可以帮您什么?

B: I'd like to send this package to China.
我想把这个包裹寄到中国去。

A: Would you like to send it surface or airmail?
您想平邮还是航空?

B: What's the difference between surface and airmail?
平邮和空邮有什么区别?

A: If you send the parcel with surface mail, it will take about two months to arrive. Whereas with airmail, it will arrive in 7-10 days.
如果您用平邮寄包裹,大概需要两个月左右。空邮的话七到十天就能到。

B: That's a big difference. I suppose airmail will be much more expensive.
差别还是挺大的,我猜空邮会贵很多吧。

A: That depends on the weight.
价钱是按重量计算的。

B: How much will it cost to send it airmail?
用空邮寄要多少钱?

A: Place it on the scale, please.
请把包裹放在称上。

B: Okay.
好的。

A: That's 500 grams. It will cost 10 pounds for airmail.
500克。空邮要十英镑。

B: That's not bad. I'll do that, then. Does that include insurance on the contents of the parcel, or is that a separate fee?
还不错,我就选择空邮寄包裹了。这里面包括包裹的保险费吗,还是价钱要另外算?

A: That's separate. It's another 50 P.
单算的,再加50便士。

B: Ok.
好的。

A: Just fill in this customs form. Make sure you press hard so that the information transfer to all three papers.
您需要把这个客户表格填好,写的时候多用点力,才能保证填的内容三张复写单子上都能看清楚。


B: Alright. Do I need to put a return address on the package?
好了,我需要在包裹上写回邮地址吗?

A: Yes, that would be ideal. If the package doesn't make it to the recipient's address, then it will be sent back to the sender.
写吧,最好写上。如果包裹没有寄到收信的地址,还能寄回给发信人。

B: Okay. Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。

A: You're welcome.
不客气。

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • parceln. 包裹,一块(土地),部分 vt. 打包,分配
  • recipientn. 接受者,收信人
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • scalen. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围 v. 依比例决定,攀登