跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第780期:如何结束一段谈话
日期:2020-11-27 08:57

(单词翻译:单击)

实用句子

It's been nice talking with you.

和您谈话非常愉快。


keep in touch.

保持联系。


Say hello to your sister for me。

代我向你姐姐问好。


Take care, bye.

保重,再见。


See you later then.

到时候见。



经典对话


A: That was a great dinner. I didn't know that you knew how to cook.

晚餐真是美味极了,我不知道你会做饭。


B: I'm glad you like it. Are you ready for the dessert?

你喜欢吃我就很开心了,准备好吃甜点了吗?


A: I don't know. I'm pretty full. What are we having?

我不知道,我真的很撑了,咱们要吃什么?


B: I made strawberry shortcake.

我做了草莓酥饼。


A: Oh, that's my favorite. Maybe I'll just have a small slice.

那可是我的最爱,也许我就再吃一小块。


B: Great. Would you like coffee or tea with that?

好极了,你想配咖啡还是茶?


A: I'll have a cup of tea.

一杯茶就好。


B: Do you take cream or sugar with your tea?

茶里放奶油,还是放糖?


A: Could I have some milk with that?

放牛奶行吗?


B: Definitely. Would you like skim or whole milk?

绝对没问题,牛奶要脱脂的,还是全脂的?


A: Skim, please. That'd be very nice, thanks. Oh, no, Jenny. I'm so sorry, but I've got to go.

脱脂的吧。这杯一定会很好喝,谢谢。哦,不,詹妮,实在对不起,可是我得走了。


B: What happened?

出什么事了?


A: I just got a message from my sister saying that she's been in a car accident. I need to go pick her up.

我姐姐刚刚给我发了条短信。说她出了交通事故,我得去接她。


B: I'll go with you, where is she?

我陪你一起去吧,她在哪儿?


A: She's on M40, near Reading.

她在瑞丁附近的M40号公路上。


B: Is she alright?

她人没事吧?


A: I don't know. She didn't say. I'm so sorry about this.

我不知道,她没说,真不好意思。


B: Don't worry. Family comes first. Come on, let's go.

别担心,家人第一嘛。来吧,咱们出发。

分享到