跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
日期:2020-12-24 08:39

(单词翻译:单击)

情景短语


At the start开始

year-end bonus年终奖

Housing fund住房公积金

Provide...with...提供


对答如流


A: How much do you expect for the job?

你希望这个工作的薪水是多少?

B: I expect to get a yearly salary of $4000.

我希望年薪是四千美元。


A: By the way. Can I know about the salary?

顺便问一下,我可以知道薪水的情况吗?

B: The pay includes a basic salary and the commission.

薪水包括底薪和提成。


A: Can I take a paid-holiday?

我可以带薪休假吗?

B: Yes. You have a paid month holiday per year.

可以。你每年有一个月的带薪休假。


A: Do you provide accommodations?

你们提供住宿吗?

B: Yes. You may get a single room in the living quarters for free.

是的。你可以免费住单间宿舍。


实战演练


A: Now, let's talk about the salary. If we employ you as the secretary of the sales manager, how much would you expect of us?

现在我们来谈谈薪水问题,如果我们聘你做销售经理的秘书,你期望的薪水是多少?


B: Well. I don't have any special requirements for salary. I know you have a certain salary system and I'll follow it.

我对薪水没有特别的要求。我知道你们有固定的薪资制度,我服从。


A: I'd still like to tell you about the pay so that you can make a decision whether you'll take the job.

我还想告诉你一遍,你可以决定是否接受这份工作。


B: I'm all years.

愿闻其详。


A: We offer you a starting salary of $200 a month, yearly bonus and a paid-month holiday a year as well as the statutory holidays, together with health insurance, retirement insurance, unemployment insurance and housing fund.

我们给你提供每月200元的起薪以及年度奖,除了法定节假日之外,每年可以带薪休假一个月,还有医疗保险,养老保险,失业保险和住房公积金。


B: As far as I'm concerned, it's a good treatment.

就我而言,这个待遇很好。


A: You'll get extra pay if you work overtime. What's more, your monthly salary will be increased every two years.

如果你加班的话,报酬另给,而且你的月薪每两年上调一次。


B: It couldn't be better.

那就再好不过了。

分享到