第890期:代班与换班Covering and Shifting.
日期:2021-09-13 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

经典口语表达:

Could you cover for me on Tuesday?

你星期四能帮我代班吗?


I wonder if you can cover for me.

我想知道你是否可以帮我代班?


I'll cover for you if you want to take a day off.

如果你想请一天假我可以替你的班。


Julia will cover for me while I'm away.

我不在的时候,茱莉娅会来帮我代班。


He substituted for his college who was ill.

他为生病的同事代班。


I'll cover for Tom while he's on holiday.

汤姆休假的时候,我接替它的工作。


What should I do if I want to switch with my colleague?

如果我想和同事换班我该怎么做呢?


Would you mind me switching with you?

你介意我和你换班吗?


I switched with Julia.

我和茱莉娅换班了。


I will arrange someone to take over your job.

我会安排别人接替你的。


Is it okay that I switch with Ross?

我和罗斯换班可以吗?


I think it should be oK if you could change your early morning shift to the evening shift.

如果你把早班换到晚班,我想应该没问题。


I need to work the day shift.

我需要上白班。


I'd like to change my day off from this Sunday to next Monday.

我想把我的休息日从这周日换到周一。


Conversation:

A: Could you cover for me on Tuesday? I'm not coming back until Wednesday.

B: Sure, what's up?

A: We are going to the beach for the weekend.

B: Are you going fishing?

A: No, just some fun in the sun. We really need to get away and relax for a few days.

B: Well, don't worry. I'll take care of the business for you. Have fun.


Translation:

你星期二能帮我代班吗?我要到星期三才回来。

当然可以,有什么事吗?

我们周末要到海边去玩。

你要去钓鱼吗?

不,就是去晒太阳。我们真的需要去放松几天了。

嗯,不要担心,我会替你做好工作的,你好好玩吧。

分享到