温馨电影《千与千寻》第4期:我很小的时候就认识你了
日期:2012-09-07 19:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Chihiro:They know you're here.I'm sorry.I took a breath.
他们知道你在这里 对不起 我呼吸了
Haku:No, Chihiro, you did very well.
不 千寻已经很努力了
Listen carefully to what I tell you to do.
让我告诉你接下来怎么离开 好好听着
You can't stay here.They'll find you...
你留在这里会被人发现的
and you'll never get to rescue your parents.
不然你永远无法救出你的父母
I'll create a diversion while you escape.
我引开他们注意 你乘虚溜走
Chihiro:No! Don't leave me.I don't wanna be alone.
不要 你别走 我不想自己一个
Haku:You don't have any choice if you want to help your parents.
为了救你的父母没有选择
This is what you have to do.
你只有这样做
Chihiro:They did turn into pigs.I wasn't dreaming.
他们果然变成了猪 我不是在做梦
Haku:Don't worry.
冷静下来
Now, when things quiet down,go out through the back gate.
待骚动平息之后 你就从后面的小门逃出去
Go all the way down the stairs until you reach the boiler room...
从那里的楼梯下到尽头 那里有一扇锅炉房的门
where they stoke the fires.
是烧洗澡水的地方
There you'll find Kamajii,the boiler man.
里面有一位锅炉爷爷
Chihiro:Kamajii?
锅炉爷爷
Haku:Tell him you want to work here.
你要请求他让你在这里工作
Even if he refuses, you must insist.
无论如何都要让他答应
If you don't get a job,Yubaba will turn you into an animal.
在这里没有工作的人 会被汤婆婆变成动物的
Chihiro:Yubaba. Huh?
汤婆婆是谁
Haku:You'll see. She's the witch who rules the bathhouse.
你见到她自会明白 她是掌管这里的女巫
Kamajii will try to turn you away or trick you into leaving...
她会千方百计的引诱你说出不想工作 想回家之类的话
but just keep asking for work.
你只要回答她不论多苦多累都要工作
It'll be hard work,but you'll be able to stay here.
这会很困难 但是你就会留在这里
Then, even Yubaba can't harm you. Mm-hmm.
这样汤婆婆就奈何不了你
Master Haku?Master Haku, where are you?
白先生 白先生
I have to go. Don't forget, Chihiro,I'm your friend.
我不得不走了 别忘了 我是帮千寻你的
Chihiro:How did you know my name's Chihiro?
你为什么知道我的名字
Haku:I've known you since you were very small.
你很小的时候我就认识你了
Good luck. Whatever you do, don't make a sound.
祝你好远 不管做什么都不要发出声音

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:They know you're here.I'm sorry. I took a breath.

take a breath:深深地吸一口气

I opened the window and took a breath of fresh air.

我打开窗子, 吸了一口新鲜空气。

原句:They did turn into pigs.I wasn't dreaming.

turn into:变成

Sometimes miracles can turn into nightmares.

有时候奇迹会变成噩梦.

原句:Now, when things quiet down,go out through the back gate.

quite down:沉静下来

He is quite down these days and seems to have something weighing heavily on his mind.

他这几天沉默寡言,看起来好象心事重重的。

原句:Kamajii will try to turn you away or trick you into leaving...but just keep asking for work.

turn away:把 ... 打发走

Some refugees were turned away. There were too many hungry mouths to feed already.

一些难民们被打发走了,因为需要提供食物的饥民太多了。

ask for:请求, 要求

They'll very likely ask for an increase in the budget.

他们很可能会要求增加预算。

剧情百科(千寻人物介绍):

10岁的小学四年级生,随父母搬家到新城镇,然而事与愿违却进入了一个神秘的城镇,为了拯救变成猪的父母,她留在澡堂“汤屋”工作,逐渐成长。汤婆婆

为了控制来到这里的人,将她名字改为小千。在她忘记原本的名字(荻野千寻)后白龙帮她找回并说回家时要用。这个角色跟宫崎骏以往动画中的女主角相比,显得相貌平平,是被刻意塑造成这样一个邻家女孩的形象的。宫崎骏本人承认,这个角色是根据他朋友的女儿的形象设计的。

考考你:

你很小的时候我就认识你了。

为了救你的父母没有选择。

上期答案:

That's how Yubaba controls you...by stealing your name.

If you completely forget it,you'll never find your way home.

分享到
重点单词
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • stokevi. 添加燃料 vt. 给(炉子)添燃料,烧(火) 大
  • diversionn. 转向,转移,娱乐活动