温馨电影《千与千寻》第10期:不吃东西会消失的
日期:2012-09-22 10:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Don't be afraid.I just want to help you.
不用怕 我是来帮你的
No! No! No!
不要 不要 不要
Open your mouth and eat this.
张开嘴 赶快吞下这个
You have to eat some food from this world,
不吃这个世界的东西的话
or else you'll disappear.
你会消失的
No!
不要
Don't worry.It won't turn you into a pig.
不要紧 吃这个不会变成猪的
Chew it and swallow.
咬碎了吞下去吧
There you go. You're all better.
好了 已经不要紧了
See for yourself.
你摸摸看
I'm okay. You see?
我好了 你看
Now, come with me.Where are my mom and dad?
快 跟我来 爸爸妈妈在哪里呢
They... didn't really
他们不会真的....
turn into pigs, did they?
变成猪了吧
You can't see them now,
你现在不能看他们,
but you will.
但是你以后会的
Don't move.
不要作声

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:You have to eat some food from this world, or else you'll disappear.

or else:否则, 要不然

Put that down or else I'll smack you.

把它放下,不然我就揍你。

Hurry up or else you'll be late.

快,否则你就要来不及了

disappear:消失, 不见 (强调从视线或脑海中消失。这消失可能是暂时的、突然的或永久的,视上下文而定。)

He makes a coin disappear by sleight of hand.

他一转手便把硬币变得没了。

If the sun were to disappear, what would the earth be like?

万一太阳消失了,地球会变成什么样子

原句:Don't worry.It won't turn you into a pig.

turn into:变成

The whole thing turned into a bitter quarrel.

整件事酿成了激烈的争吵。

常用句子:

Don't be afraid.

不要害怕

I just want to help you.

我只是想帮助你

Don't worry.

不要担心

人物介绍(汤婆婆):

澡堂“汤屋”的主管,同时也是镇上的管理人,是个人人畏惧,法力强大的独裁者。她性格残忍,贪财,命令凡是不工作的人都要变成猪被吃掉,而为她工作的人都会被拿掉名字,一旦记不起来,就永远都离开不了她的澡堂了。她还经常会化身为黑翅膀的大鸟出门巡视 ;

然而,她对澡堂的客人却是百依百顺,笑脸相迎,每天都在房间里数钱记账,是一个十足的吝啬小老板形象。尽管汤婆婆看起来权力很大,面对自己的宝贝儿子却完全没有办法,可以说是到了无所不从的娇惯地步。尽管是一个十足的恐怖反面角色,宫崎骏却淡化了对这方面的描写。

考考你:

不吃这个世界的东西的话你会消失的。

他们不会真的....变成猪了吧

上期答案:

But I was told it has to have an herbal soak.

It goes straight to Kamajii,then he sends us our water.

分享到
重点单词
  • swallown. 燕子,吞咽,一次吞咽的量 vt. 吞下,咽下,忍受
  • quarreln. 吵架,争论,怨言 vi. 吵架,争论,挑剔
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼