原来这句英语这样说:第17课
日期:2013-03-29 10:49

(单词翻译:单击)

171.Yoy're getting on my nerves!
你很烦耶!
Will you go away?You're getting on my nerves!
走开好不好?你很烦耶!
172.So that's how it is!
原来如此。
No,you're doing it wrong.This is how you do it.
不,你做错了。你应该这样做。
So that's how it is!
原来如些。
173.Day and night.
没日没夜。
She's been preparing for the college entrance exams,
他在准备大学入学考试,
so she's been studying day and night.
所以她读得没日没夜。
174.Friend or foe...
一视同仁。
Whether you're a friend or foe.I won't treat you any different.
不管是朋友或敌人,我都一视同仁。
175.Thinks one way,but act another.
表里不一。
She's so hypocritical.She thinks one way but acts another.
她很假,表里不一。
176.It's about time!
正是时候。
Sorry this is late,but here is the final project.
不好意思拖这么晚,但这是最后一个方案了。
It's about time!
正是时候。
177.It's a classic!
真是经典。
You've got to see the movie Star Wars.It's a classic!
你一定要看星际大战,真是经典。
178.There's no need.
多此一举。
Thanks for coming to help us,but there's no need.We have finished the job.
谢谢你们来帮忙,但这是多此一举。我们已经完工了。
179.That's enough!
真是够了!
Will you stop it already?That's enough!
你停下来好吗?真是够了!
180.I'm joking.
骗你的啦!
Come on,I'm just joking.
别认真,骗你的啦!
I'm kidding.
骗你的啦!
Please don't be offended.I'm kidding.
请不要生气,骗你的啦!
I'm pulling your chain.
骗你的啦!
Don't believe him.He's just pulling your chain.
不要想信他,他骗你的啦!
分享到
重点单词
  • hypocriticaladj. 伪善的
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,