原来这句英语这样说:第39课
日期:2013-05-02 10:27

(单词翻译:单击)

454.What's so funny?
什么事那么好笑?
What's going on?What's so funny?
怎么啦?什么事那么好笑?
455.Don't tell anyong!
不要告诉别人喔!
OK,I'll tell you.But don't tell anyone!
好!我告诉你,但不要告诉别人喔!
I won't.I promise.
我不会的,我保证。
456.What right do you have to tell me what to do?
你凭什么指使我?
You're doing it all wrong.Let me show you.
这件事你全做错啦!让我来教你怎么做。
What right do you have to tell me what to do?
你凭什么指使我?
457.Stop looking for excuses.
不要再找借口了!
But I've been so busy this week,because my parents,um,came to visit...
但是我这星期很忙,因为我父母...呣...来看我...又...
Stop looking for excuses!
不要再找借口了!
458.Just what I thought.
果然不出我所料。
Where's the money I left in the drawer?
我放在抽屉的钱哪里去了?
Sorry,I took it to buy a new comic book.
对不起,我拿去买一本新漫画。
Just what I thought.I knew you took it!
果然不出我所料。我就知道是你拿的。
459.Enough!I don't want to hear it!
够了!不要再说了!
But there's a reason why.
不过那是有原因的。
Enough!I don't want to hear it!
够了!不要再说了!
460.Look who's talking!
怎么不说你自己?
He's so stupid!
他很笨耶!
Look who's talking!You're the one who didn't go to college.
怎么不说你自己?没上大学的是你。

分享到
重点单词
  • comicn. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素 adj. 滑稽的,有
  • drawern. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人 (复)drawers