原来这句英语这样说:第40课
日期:2013-05-03 09:25

(单词翻译:单击)

461.Wouldn't I know?
我还会不知道吗?
Let me ask them to make sure it's all right.
让我问他们这样可不可以。
Wouldn't know?I'm the expert.
我还会不知道吗?我是专家。
462.The truth hurts.
现实总是残酷的。
Sorry,but the truth hurts.
对不起,现实总是残酷的。
463.Wash your mouth out with soap!
嘴巴放干净一点!
You curse too much!Wash your mouth out with soap!
你讲太多脏话了!嘴巴放干净一点!
464.There's no other way.
没有其他可能了。
There's no other way.We have to do it this way.
没有其他可能了。我们得这样做了。
465.How about this instead?
不然这样好不好?
This isn't working.
这样行不通耶。
How about this instead?
不然这样好不好?
466.Don't worry!It's nothing.
不要紧!没什么事。
I'm in so much trouble.
我的麻烦大了。
Don't worry!It's nothing.
不要紧!没什么事。
467.What?I'm right,ain't I?
怎样?我没说错吧!
If we don't break up,you're just gonna end up cheating on me anyway...
如果我们不分手,你最后还是会背叛我...
What?I'm right,ain't I?
怎样?我没说错吧!
468.I'm just kidding.
我只是闹着玩的。
Don't get mad.I'm just kidding.
不要生气,我只是闹着玩的。
469.This is destiny.
这是命运的安排。
I'm so glad we're getting married.This is destiny.
很高兴我们终于结婚了。这是命运的安排。
We're meant to be together forever.
要我们永远在一起。
470.It takes two to tango.
一个巴掌拍不响。
Why does the couple next door often quarrel?
为什么隔壁那对夫妻常常吵架?
Well,it takes two to tango.Maybe both of them are at fault.
嗯,一个巴掌拍不响。或许他们两人都有错吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • quarreln. 吵架,争论,怨言 vi. 吵架,争论,挑剔
  • tangon. 探戈舞,探戈 vi. 跳探戈舞
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • soapn. 肥皂 vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承