原来这句英语这样说:第50课
日期:2013-05-17 09:32

(单词翻译:单击)

561.What do you do besides eating?
除了吃,你还会做什么?
What do you do besides eating?You're so fat!
除了吃,你还会做什么?你太胖了!
Shut up.You're so mean!
闭嘴,你太刻薄了吧。
562.Everyone's ready and waiting for you.
大家都好了,就等你啦!
Hurry up.Everyone's ready and waiting for you.
快一点。大家都好了,就等你啦!
563.I don't want to cause any trouble.
我不想给人家添麻烦。
I'm sorry.I'll leave now.I don't want to cause any trouble.
对不起,我现在就走。我不想给人家添麻烦。
564.There's no such thing as a free lunch.
天下没有白吃的午餐。
They say they'll do it for free.
他们说他们不收钱。
There's no such thing as a ftee lunch.
天下没有白吃的午餐。
565.I probably can't help you with this.
这个我恐怕帮不上忙。
Sorry,I probably can't help you with this.I've never seen this model before.
对不起,这个我恐怕帮不上忙。我以前从未见过这种模型。
566.I know.Save your breath!
早就知道了,还用你说!
You don't understand.She isn't like that.
你不了解,她才不是那样的人。
I know.Save your breath!
早就知道了,还用你说!
567.I didn't think I'd see you here.
没想到会在这碰到你。
What a surprise!I didn't think I'd see you here.
真是出乎我意料之外!没想到会在这碰到你。
568.Take it back!
把那句话给我收回去!
It's mean to say that!Take it back!
你这样说很过分!把那句话给我收回去!
Sorry,I didn't say it on purpose.
对不起,我不是故意要这样说的。
569.I couldn't wait any longer for you!
我等你等得不耐烦了!
Where were you?
你在哪里?
I couldn't wait any longer for you.I had to go.
我等你等得不耐烦了,我已经离开了。
570.Just pretend I didn't say anything.
就当我什么也没说过。
You're not really going to cheat,are you?
你不是真的要作弊吧?
Just pretend I didn't say anything.
就当我什么也没说过。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的