艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第3期:滑旱冰锻炼身体
日期:2015-09-25 13:45

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Well thanks.Thanks a lot.Thank you very much.Thank you very much.Thank you so much.

非常感谢 太感谢了 谢谢 再次感谢 谢谢各位

Hey Twich, how are you? I am awesome, how are you?I'm really good. - Good.

特维奇 你好吗 棒呆了 你呢 很不错啊-那就好

Tell me what's new in your life.

最近有什么新鲜事分享下


Well, I mean everything is great these past,

最近一切都很好

Well, couple days ago,my wife and I took our daughter Wesley and her best friend Presley,

几天前 我和我老婆带着女儿韦斯利 还有她朋友普莱斯利

uh... roller skating. - Wesley and Presley?-Wesley and Presley.

滑旱冰去了 -韦斯利和普莱斯利 韦斯利和普莱斯利

It is as cute as that. Absolutely. And we took them roller skating.

超Q有木有 必须有 我们带着她俩滑旱冰去了

I haven't been roller skating for like fifteen years.

我大概已经十五年没滑过旱冰了

I mean, but it's still just as fun.

但还是很好玩

But as an adult, you are committed not to fall, right?

但是 这么大的人了哪能一个劲儿摔跤呢 对不

So, as you were going around the rink.

所以当你在溜冰场上

You know, which the little ones,when they start warbling,

看到那些小朋友们 颤颤巍巍快要摔倒的时候

you have to make a choice, you know.

你就得做个选择

Because you are not go down with them.

因为你肯定不想跟着她们一起摔倒

No. So it's like, you know,

肯定不想 -所以你懂的

am I gonna pull you up or like I'll let you drop,

我要么把你拉起来 要么就让你摔

I'll be right back around to get you in just a second.

老爸滑完一圈马上回来扶你

You know, I mean, I choose the latter, I just, I just went ahead and let them fall,

我选择了后者 我索性不管了让她们摔倒

I'll be right back. - Right.

老爹马上回来 -懂

And it's a good exercise, too.It's a very good exercise.

滑旱冰可锻炼身体了 那必须 超屌

Do you skate?I never, I don't know how to skate, no.

你也滑吗 我从没滑过 完全不会

No. Never did learn.Never learnt how to...Too late now.Okay.

不 从没学过 从没学过 现在学也晚了 好伐

词汇解析

1、awesome

让人惊叹的;令人敬畏的;使人畏怯的

The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.

爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。

the awesome responsibility of sending men into combat.

将士兵送上战场的神圣责任

2、absolutely

完全地;彻底地

Jill is absolutely right.

吉尔完全正确。

I absolutely refuse to get married.

我决不结婚。

(用于强调)确实地,绝对地

'It's worrying, isn't it?' – 'Absolutely.'

“这让人担忧,不是吗?”—“确实是。”

'Did they approach you?' – 'No, absolutely not.'

“他们找过你了吗?”—“没有,绝对没有。”

3、commit

犯(罪);做(坏事)

I have never committed any crime.

我从来没犯过罪。

This is a man who has committed murder.

这是一个杀人犯。

拨出,调配(资金、资源等)

They called on Western nations to commit more money to the poorest nations.

他们呼吁西方国家向极端贫困国家投入更多的钱。

The government had committed billions of pounds for a programme to reduce acid rain.

政府已经给一个旨在减少酸雨的方案拨了几十亿英镑。

承诺,保证(做);忠于(某人)

I would advise people to think very carefully about committing themselves to working Sundays.

我建议大家慎重考虑一下答应周日工作的问题。

I'd like a friendship that might lead to something deeper, but I wouldn't want to commit myself too soon.

我希望拥有一份能进一步发展的友谊,但又不想太快作出承诺。

明确表态

It isn't their diplomatic style to commit themselves on such a delicate issue.

对这样一个微妙的问题明确表态并非他们的外交风格。

She didn't want to commit herself one way or the other.

不管怎样,她都不想明确表态。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • combatn. 争斗,战斗 vt. 打斗 vi. 战斗,与 ...
  • diplomaticadj. 外交的,古字体的,老练的
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • delicaten. 精美的东西 adj. 精美的,微妙的,美味的,纤细
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的