艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第4期:霸道总裁
日期:2015-09-26 16:43

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

No, I'm not gonna try it now.

现在我也不想尝试

I don't know if you have been following all the fun I wanna talk to about,

接下来我要说的趣事 不知道你们关注没有

you know the Matt Lauer stuff is going on,

你们知道马特·劳尔的节目吗[马特·劳尔是NBC今日秀主持人]

if you watching.Few weeks ago, we added a clip of him

如果你看过的话 几周前 我们播过一段视频

interviewing a cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey".

他采访"霸道总裁爱上我"[五十度灰]的演职员们

And we made him look like he's wearing like this fetish outfit.

我们让他穿得像 恋物癖性虐狂的男主角一样

We did that,and aired it on our show.

你还别不信 还在我们的节目中播了

And a lot of the viewers of the "Today Show"

很多"今日秀"的观众们都信以为真

thought it was real, and rolled in.

大家蜂拥而至 点击率那叫一个高

And so Matt was like,this was ridiculous,I would not wear that, that's not me.

马特就说 这太荒唐了 我是不会穿的 我不会穿成那样

So he came on the show,tried to set the record straight.

所以他来到了节目现场 想澄清下这段视频

And as a peace offering,I gave him a frame photograph of him wearing that.

为了表达我的慰问 我给他裱了一张SM大叔照

And so he took it back to the "Today Show",and hung it in his dressing room.

结果人家把照片拿回"今日秀"挂到了化妆间

I was really surprised to see what he had in his dressing room,

他的化妆间里的东西 还真是吓尿了我

I really was. Well, Matt you recently take that appearance on the Show.

真的 马特前段时间上过"艾伦秀"

And look at this,she gave you a little gift.

瞧瞧这个 她送了你一份小礼物

Your very own "Fifty Shades of Grey" Portrait.Where you gonna hang that?

大叔专属的"霸道总裁"照 准备挂哪儿啊

Funny you should mentioned that.It's up in my dressing room.

既然你提到这个 我挂在化妆间里了

Here we go.Here's the thing he collected.

瞧一瞧看一看 这是大叔的私人典藏

That's the trending today.One hundred percent not edited at all,That is real.

绝对是当下潮流 绝无PS 绝无后期处理 百分百原汁原味

We could drop the whole thing but I wouldn't done yet.

本来可以剪掉这段的 我想了想还没玩够

And he claimed he's gonna try to get it back me,

后来他就一直说要报复我

but you can't beat me in this game, Lauer.It is on.

但是劳尔啊 我可是整蛊大师 放马过来

重点讲解

1、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

2、roll in

纷至沓来;涌现;滚滚而来

Don't forget, I have always kept the money rolling in.

不要忘记,我总是有大量钱财滚滚而来。

不慌不乱地来到;姗姗来迟

'I've made you late.' — 'No that's all right. I can roll in when I feel like it.'

“我让你迟到了。”——“不,没关系。我随便几点到都无所谓。”

The brothers usually roll into their studio around midday.

兄弟几个总是要到正午前后才姗姗来到工作室。

(坦克、军队等)进驻,开进

More than 100 tanks rolled into eastern Croatia.

100多辆坦克开进了克罗地亚东部。

A convoy of United Nations trucks rolled into Sarajevo today.

今天一支联合国卡车车队开进了萨拉热窝。

3、take back

退回;退还;归还

If I buy something and he doesn't like it I'll take it back.

要是我买的东西他不喜欢的话,我就会去退货。

I went to the library and took your books back.

我去了图书馆,帮你把书还了。

收回,撤回(所说的话或想法)

I take it back, I think perhaps I am an extrovert.

我收回说过的话,我想也许我是外向型的人。

Take back what you said about Jeremy!

收回你说的关于杰里米的话。

让…回家;准许…回来

Why did she take him back?

她怎么又让他回家了?

The government has agreed to take back those people who are considered economic rather than political refugees.

政府同意让那些被认为是经济难民的人回国,但政治难民不包括在内。

使回想起;使回忆起

I enjoyed experimenting with colours — it took me back to being five years old.

我喜欢尝试各种颜色——它使我感觉像是又回到了 5 岁的时候。

This takes me back.

这使我想起了过去。

视频直播



分享到
重点单词
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • extrovertn. 性格外向的人 =extravert
  • clipn. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹 n. 修剪,(羊毛的)剪下
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • portraitn. 肖像,画像 adj. (文件页面)竖的
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷