艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第6期:赢得汽车 当之无愧
日期:2015-09-28 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Recently we surprised our next guest and her family.

因为 最近我们给下一位嘉宾和她的家人送去了一个惊喜

Take a look.This is Ellen, hi.I know what hasn't been easy for you,and you don't have a lot of savings,

看看吧 嗨 我是艾伦 我知道你们生活一直不易 而且没有多少积蓄

our friends at Shutterfly wanna help you with a fresh start,

在Shutterfly公司的朋友们想帮你们重新开始


they are gonna give you 10000 dollars,to help you get started.

他们送给你们10000美元 来帮助你们重新开始

There's one more surprise I'm gonna have to blindfold you.

还有一个惊喜 我要蒙住你的眼睛

We know that you had to sell your second car to get out of the debt.

我们知道你们不得不卖掉第二辆车 来还清贷款

Our friends at Ford wanna to give you this amazing Ford 150.I know.A good truck.

福特公司的朋友们想送给你 这辆酷炫的福特150 没错 很炫酷的车

I had so much fun surprising Fallon the first time,I decided to do it again

第一次给法伦惊喜时我很高兴 我打算再来一次

And here she is now,She's back stage.

现在她在现场 她在后台

And Fallon is doing an interview with Jeannie.

法伦正在接受珍妮的采访

She thinks it's for Ford's website,she has not idea we are watching it right now.

她以为这是福特网站的采访 她完全不知道我们在看着她

I want to check in with Jeannie,see what she is saying.

我现在要和珍妮连线 看看她在说什么

Here's the thing, we know you're a huge Ellen fan,and you out of all deserve this car.

我们知道你是艾伦的死忠粉 得到这辆车 你当之无愧

Oh my gosh.I gotta ask so, if you could say one thing to Ellen,

天哪 我想问问 假如你能对艾伦说一句话

what wold you say to her?What would you say?

你会对她说什么 你会说什么

Say it to me now, because...Say it.You should say it now.

现在就对我说 因为 说吧 你现在可以说了

Why don't you come out? We are doing the show, why don't you come out here?

干脆你上台来吧 我们在录节目呢 不如你上台来吧

词汇解析

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

外出;参加社交活动

Get out and enjoy yourself, make new friends.

出去走走,好好玩玩,交些新朋友。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

2、deserve

应得;应受;值得

Government officials clearly deserve some of the blame as well.

政府官员显然也应当承担部分责任。

They know the sport inside out, and we treat them with the respect they deserve.

他们对这项体育运动了如指掌,我们也给予了他们应有的尊重。

罪有应得;活该

One of them said the two dead joy riders got what they deserved.

他们中的一个人说这两名开偷来的车去兜风的人死得活该。

3、come out

(书或光盘)出版,发行

The book comes out this week.

这本书本周出版。

Christian Slater has a new movie coming out next month in which he plays a vigilante.

克里斯汀·史莱特有一部新片下月发行,他在片中扮演一个治安维持会成员。

(事实)暴露,披露,显露

The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.

真相开始逐渐浮出水面。

It will come out that she has covertly donated considerable sums to the IRA.

她暗中给爱尔兰共和军提供了大笔资助的事情即将曝光。

结果是;到头来

In this grim little episode of recent American history, few people come out well...

在美国近代史上这一小段阴暗时期,很少有人能有好的结果。

So what makes a good marriage? Faithfulness comes out top of the list...

那么,是什么造就了美满的婚姻呢?结果表明忠诚是第一位的。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • considerableadj. 相当大的,可观的,重要的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • faithfulnessn. 忠诚,诚实
  • disastrousadj. 灾难性的
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .