艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第8期:乐观的态度
日期:2015-09-30 19:17

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

So it's like zzz...We have to blow it every couple minutes.

所以它会一直漏气 我们每隔几分钟就要给它打气

So you eat on a air mattress.

你们就在一张充气床垫上吃饭

Yeah, it's a mess.Right.It's like camping.

没错 一团糟 没错 这就像在露营


No, it is.It's like camping but it would be great to have a dinning room table on it,

对啊 没错 是像在露营 但是 如果有张餐桌就好了

or something like that too, right?

或者类似的东西 对吧

Yeah but I mean,it's...yeah I know.

是啊 我的意思是 我懂的

That's what I like about your attitude.It's just like, it's okay.

我就是喜欢你乐观的态度 你觉得 "没关系 这很好"

And I know you have a very old mattress,and you should have a better mattress.

我知道你的床垫非常非常旧 你应该拥有更好的床垫

And I have friends at mattress firm and they have the best bed.

我有朋友是开床垫公司的 他们家的床垫绝对满赞

So No.1 I wanna give you a mattress from the Mattress Firm.Okay, that's the first thing.

首先 我要送你一张Mattress Firm 赞助的床垫 这是第一个礼物

They will push it in and out your house for you,You need it.

别担心 他们会帮你送到家里 你需要它

And also you sold,your daughter needs stuff,because you sold a bunch of stuff so that you could move.

而且 你女儿也需要些日常用品 因为搬家你们卖了不少东西

So we wanna give you a 2,000 dollars Toys Rus card for your daughter.

所以我们会送你女儿 一张价值2000美元的玩具商店购物卡

So she can have some toys.All right.And also you need furniture as well right?

可以用来给她买些玩具 对吧 还有 你一定还需要家具

So we wanna give you a 5,000 dollars Target card,

我们还要送给你价值5000美元的超市购物卡

so you can actually buy some furniture.table and chairs

用它去买点儿家具吧 桌椅什么的

(You) can camp when you want to, not all the time.All right,

露营神马的偶尔来一次就行了 可不能每天都这样 你说对吧

All right. We will be back with Ellen Pompeo. - Thank you so much.-You're so welcome.

稍作休息 待会有艾伦·庞派 -太感谢了 哎呀 小意思

词汇解析

1、mess

脏乱;凌乱;不整洁

The house is a mess.

屋里一片狼藉。

The wrong shampoo can leave curly hair in a tangled mess.

不合适的洗发水会使卷发纠结成乱糟糟的一团。

困境;麻烦;混乱

I've made such a mess of my life.

我把自己的生活弄得一团糟。

the many reasons why the economy is in such a mess.

经济陷入如此困境的众多原因

(意外滴落的)液体(或黏稠物)

Finally, making a dreadful mess, they devour the fruit.

最后,他们狼吞虎咽地吃起了水果,果汁滴得到处都是。

I'll clear up the mess later.

我呆会儿会把滴落的水擦干净。

2、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

(礼貌地表达与他人的期待所不同的观点)说实在的,说真的

'Do you think it's a good idea to socialize with one's patients?' —'Actually, I do, I think it's a great idea.'

“你认为和自己的病人交朋友的想法好吗?”—“说实在的,我认为很好,这个想法很棒。”

I would be surprised, actually, if he left Birmingham.

如果他要离开伯明翰,说真的,我会很惊讶。

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。

3、also, too, as well, either, likewise

这些词均含“也”之意

also:比too正式一些,语气较重,只用于肯定句,一般紧靠动词。

too:语气较轻,多用于口语,在肯定句中使用,通常位于句末。

as well:一般不用否定句,通常放在句末,强调时可放在句中。

either:用于否定句,放在句末,之前加逗号。

likewise:是书面语用词。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • mattressn. 床垫
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • tangledadj. 紊乱的;纠缠的;缠结的;复杂的