艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第10期:印象非常深刻
日期:2015-10-02 16:00

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Well, she liked her at first,and then she said is she leaving?

最开始她很喜欢希恩娜 后来就开始问"小妹妹怎么还不走"

You know after like three months,she's like, is she leaving?

大概三个月之后 她就开始问 "小妹妹怎么还不走"

I was like no, no, she is gonna live here.

我说"她不会走了 她是我们家庭的一员啦"

And she's like oh, oh. Okay.

她就说"哦哦 那好吧"


And she's gone to months where she was, you know, not in a good mood,

然后有几个月 她心情都不太好

a bad mood everyday for months and then it past and now she's fine.

好几个月每天都不爽 但那个阶段过去后 她就完全接受了

So she...did she...fine or she likes her.

她只是接受了希恩娜还是很喜欢她

She loves her. - Yeah, oh good.Yeah, yeah, she loves her.

爱到不行 -那太棒了 真的真的 特别爱

Do she hold her or anything yet?

她会抱她么 还是怎样

She can't...she...you know we tried but you know.

她现在还抱不动 我们试过

Sienna is kind of big. - Yeah. Yeah.S-Stella is pretty petite.

希恩娜有点儿大只 -懂了 斯特拉又有点小萌

So we have to sort of supervise the holding.

她抱希恩娜的时候我们得在旁边看着

So you did, you did Repeat After Me, you did..

.你参加过"跟我念"

- The show I'm producing. And... - So mad at you for that.

-就我制作的那节目 -我表现太挫了

Come on you were so great.

怎么会 你表现得很棒

Oh my goodness. Thank you but...I'm glad you're happy.

天哪 感谢感谢 你满意我真是很开心

It's a lot of pressure, you know.

压力满满 你们懂吗

To do something comedy for her.

参加她的喜剧节目

Explain...explain what are you doing there.

跟大家解释一下这张照片你在做什么

I am ...I think crying,-for no reason. - For no reason..

照片里我是在哭 无缘无故哭 -无缘无故

Because Wendy told me to in my ear.

因为温蒂通过耳机给我指令

I was really impressed because you were interviewing

我印象非常深刻 因为你当时

or supposed to be interviewing for assistant.

本来应该是面试助理岗位的

And he was...He just went along with whatever you ask him to do.

然后他呢 他反而是受你摆布的那个

Yes He put his feet in a foot spa and he took off his shoes.

没错 他把鞋脱了把脚放进足浴盆里

It's very funny.And you will be very happy when you see it.

太逗了 你看的时候肯定也会笑尿的

I'm glad you were happy.

你觉得搞笑我很高兴

词汇解析

1、supervise

指导;监督

University teachers have refused to supervise students' examinations.

大学教师拒绝监考。

He supervised and trained more than 400 volunteers.

他指导和培训了 400 多名志愿者。

管理;主管

He makes the wines and supervises the vineyards.

他酿酒并管理葡萄园。

One of his jobs was supervising the dining room.

他的工作之一是管理餐厅。

2、pretty

(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的

She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。

(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)

Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.

惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。

comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.

罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发

很;颇;相当

I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do.

我很清楚她会怎么做。

Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.

我到达之后,很快就找到了住处。

几乎;近乎;差不多

His new government looks pretty much like the old one.

他的新政府看起来和旧政府没什么两样。

I travel pretty well every week.

我几乎每周都出去旅行。

3、impress

给…深刻印象;使钦佩

What impressed him most was their speed.

最令他佩服的是他们的速度。

a group of students who were trying to impress their girlfriends.

一群竭力想让女友刮目相看的学生

使铭记;使谨记

I had always impressed upon the children that if they worked hard they would succeed in life.

我总让孩子们牢记努力工作就会成功。

I've impressed upon them the need for more professionalism.

我已使他们深刻认识到提高专业素养的必要性。

使…注意到;给…留下印象

But this change has not yet impressed itself on the minds of the British public.

但这一变化还没有引起英国公众的注意。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • supervisevt. 监督,管理,指导
  • comedyn. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,