艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第32期:肾上腺素直往上飙
日期:2015-10-25 20:49

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

So you get out of the car.You grab Ben, obviously.
所以你赶紧出来了 当然 抱着本
It's freezing, probably.Minnesota.
当时肯定冻死了吧 在明尼苏达
It was cold but I think my adrenaline was so crazy that I remember being warm.
确实很冷 但我当时只觉得肾上腺素直往上飙 反倒感觉很暖和
Well, there was a fire next to you.
不奇怪 你旁边有火嘛

So, yeah. - Yeah.It could have kept you warm that way. - Yeah.
所以不冷 对吧 -对 那火多多少少起到保暖作用 -是的
Alright, so so you are standing on the side of the road with your child,
好的 所以你就抱着孩子 站在路边
and your car's on fire and no one stopping.
你的车着火了却没有一个人停下来
How many cars passed by do you think?
你觉得大概有多少车从身边经过
I have no idea.The time was at a stand and I was in shock,
完全没概念 那会儿我已经吓傻了 愣在那里
I just stood there. Just held him in my arms.
就那么站着 怀里抱着我儿子
I have no ideas how many cars passed by.
完全不知道有多少车经过
Wow, but obviously enough...that the cars.
哇 不过很显然 那些车
And so finally this, this wonderful guy His name is Joseph? - Joseph.
最后 好人总算出现了 他叫约瑟夫是吗 -对 约瑟夫
Joseph stops and um What-Do you remember that moment when he came up to you?
约瑟夫停下来 然后 你还记得他朝你走过来的时候什么感觉吗
I was like watching the cars go by,and I heard ''ma'am, are you okay?
我当时看着眼前车来车往 忽然听到"你没事吧 女士"
And I turned to look at him and he looked panicked.
然后我转过头看着他 他一副很惊恐的样子
I was still kind of calm.I did not know what to do.
其实我当时还比较镇定 只是不知道该怎么办

词汇解析

1、get out
逃离;被迫离开
They probably wanted to get out of the country.
他们或许想逃离这个国家。
I told him to leave and get out.
我叫他滚开。
退出(组织);撤销(承诺)
I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.
我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。
Getting out of the contract would be no problem.
撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。
(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知
If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.
如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。
Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。
2、pass by
从…旁边走过;经过
I see them pass by my house every day.
我每天看见他们从我家旁边经过。
They were injured when a parked car exploded as their convoy passed by.
他们的车队经过时,一辆停放着的汽车爆炸了,他们受了伤。
3、shock
震惊;惊愕;令人震惊的事
The extent of the violence came as a shock.
暴力程度令人震惊。
He has never recovered from the shock of your brother's death.
他从未从你哥哥去世的打击中恢复过来。
(身心受到的)打击,震惊
The little boy was speechless with shock.
那小男孩惊得说不出话来。
She's still in a state of shock.
她仍惊魂未定。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • extentn. 广度,宽度,长度,大小,范围,范围,程度 n. [
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • disastrousadj. 灾难性的