艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第37期:摇滚芭比
日期:2015-10-30 20:52

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

No. You are handsome handsome couple.But wait a minute.The Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
你俩真是天作之合啊 不过先等下 你的"摇滚芭比"
Are you done now?Yeah, I finished the the show a few, uh 5 month ago actually.
现在结束了吗 是的 这场表演5个月前就结束了

I'm sorry I didn't get to see it.I loved the movie.And I would love to see you do that.
真可惜我没能看成 我很喜欢那部电影 而且我可想看你表演了
I lost 21 ponds.I was like under 150 ponds by the time the show was done.
我减了21磅 演出结束时 我体重都不到150磅了
Because It was so feminine. - On purpose or no?
因为要显得很女性化 -是有意减重还是
Mostly on purpose. Yeah.I had to change my frame up and make sure that I was much more feminine in the, in the outfits that I was supposed to be wearing.
算是有意的吧 是的 我必须要改变自己的身材来确保 自己穿上戏服后 显得更有女性韵味
But it's a grueling show.I sort of miss it.
那表演真的能累趴人 但我还有点舍不得它
But I miss it like eat anything I wanted.
不过舍不得是因为我能胡吃海喝
And still lose weight.Because it was such a...like an exhausting show to do.
但还是能减肥 因为这演出真的 真的很让人精疲力竭
I was gonna say. You must be exhausted.
我刚刚还打算说 你一定觉得很累
It was non-stop.John Cameron Mitchell who originated the role of Hedwig Just was doing it in New York currently and hurt himself.
没玩没了 约翰·卡梅伦·米歇尔 他创造了海德威这个角色 但他在纽约演出的时候 却把自己给弄伤了
So because it's a really exhausting role.That's what Broadway's for.
因为这角色实在是太磨人了 不过这就是百老汇
I think that's why people pay big money to go to New York and see big shows.
这就是为什么大家愿意掏腰包 去纽约看这些大型演出
Because they wanna see people working hard.You know, doing it live.
因为观众想看到演员们认真投入的演出 你知道的 现场演出

词汇解析

1、suppose
假定;假设;设想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。
(根据所知)认为,推断,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.
我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。
我看;要我说;我想
I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.
这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。
I suppose I'd better do some homework.
我看我最好做做功课。
2、exhaust
使精疲力竭;使疲惫不堪
Don't exhaust him.
不要把他累坏了。
He took to walking long distances in an attempt to physically exhaust himself.
他开始长距离步行,试图耗尽自己的体力。
耗尽;用光
We have exhausted all our material resources.
我们已经耗尽了所有的物资。
They said that food supplies were almost exhausted.
他们说供应的食物几乎快要吃完了。
尾气;废气
the exhaust from a car engine.
汽车发动机排放的尾气
The city's streets are filthy and choked with exhaust fumes.
那座城市的街道肮脏不堪,弥漫着令人窒息的废气。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • gruelingn. 惩罚;劳累 adj. 累垮人的;折磨人的 v. 使
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • exhaustv. 耗尽,使衰竭,使筋疲力尽 n. 排气装置,废气