艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第39期:错得太离谱
日期:2015-11-01 17:32

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Well that works.I love it.It's a great joke. - Yes.So we laugh.That's great.And then Harper will go my turn my turn.
这个挺棒啊 我喜欢 这很好笑 -是的 所以我们都笑了 这很棒 然后哈珀就会喊 "该我了该我了"
Knock knock. - Who's there?He will say um Peter.Peter who?
叩 叩 -是谁 他就会说 "彼得" 哪个彼得

Peter never bother me anyway. - Right. Right.
彼得再也不会烦扰我 -好吧 好吧
No. This kind of Knock.That's what I have with my niece.
这种"叩叩" 我跟我侄女也玩这个
I try to tell her the oranges one. That the.- Knock knock. - Who's there?
我试着教她橙子的那个 就是 叩叩 -是谁
Orange. - Orange who?Knock knock. - Who's there?Orange.- Orange who?Knock knock. - Who's there?Orange. - Orange who?
橙子-哪个橙子 叩叩 -是谁 橙子-哪个橙子 叩叩-是谁 橙子-哪个橙子
Orange glad I didn't say banana.I said it wrong.I said the whole thing wrong.
橙子很高兴我没说香蕉 我讲错了 我整个都讲错了
You said the whole thing wrong. - I said the whole thing wrong.
你整个错得太离谱了 -是的 错得太离谱
You're no better than Harper.I'm horrible.
你比哈珀可好不到哪儿去 我太糟糕了
I'm the worst at Knock-knock. - You are not.
史上最挫的"叩叩"笑话 -你不是的
Oh, my god.What happened to me?I don't know.
哦 天哪 我不知道 我到底怎么了
I think it's banana. Banana, banana.Yeah Banana and then orange glad.
我想应该是"香蕉 香蕉 香蕉" 是的 是"香蕉 橙子很高兴"
I know, orange glad. I know.Orange glad I didn't say.
我知道 "橙子很高兴" 我知道 橙子很高兴我没喊它
You and Harper will get along so well.
你和哈珀会成为好朋友的
And that's why Eve doesn't know how to do Knock-knock jokes.Because I taught her that.
这就是为什么伊芙一直不会 玩"叩叩" 的玩笑 因为是我教的

词汇解析

1、bother
操心;费力;麻烦
Lots of people don't bother to go through a marriage ceremony these days.
如今很多人不再费心思举行婚礼。
Most of the papers didn't even bother reporting it.
大多数报纸甚至懒得去报道这件事。
麻烦;不便;麻烦事
I usually buy sliced bread — it's less bother.
我通常都买切片面包——比较省事。
The courts take too long and going to the police is a bother.
打官司耗时太久,去找警察也很麻烦。
(使)烦恼;(使)担忧;(使)不安
Is something bothering you?
你有什么烦心事吗?
That kind of jealousy doesn't bother me.
那种嫉妒我并不在意。
2、get along
(与…)和睦相处
It's impossible to get along with him.
根本无法跟他和睦相处。
They seemed to be getting along fine.
他们好像相处得颇为融洽。
生活
You can't get along without water.
没有水无法活下去。
Many older people cannot get along on just their Social Security checks.
许多老年人仅靠社会保障金无法生活。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • jealousyn. 妒忌
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会