艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第40期:准备笑话和串词
日期:2015-11-02 20:42

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And your hosting.And how is...okay
还有你的主持工作 进展得怎么样了
So where are you right now?Since it's a week away in the motion place.
那现在你们进行到哪一步了呢 因为只有一周时间了
Where are you?For the Oscar spectacular?
进展如何 奥斯卡盛宴吗

We are right in the thick of it.They started loading in the theater.
目前是最紧张的阶段 他们已经开始装饰剧院了
They are doing all of the stuff now there.At the theater.
已经开始在剧院 布置现场了
And my team of writers are thinking about jokes and it's a tricky process with the content.
我的团队正在准备笑话和串词 这真的是个技术活
As you well know.I should really ask you.How was it like for you a week.You know, 6,5 days out.
你很了解 我该向你请教下 距离开始还有一周 五六天时 你是怎么做的
Well, you write as much as you possibly can and up until that day you're changing jokes.
你要尽可能多写 并且一直修改
and timing it in rehearsal.And really until that day.
彩排时卡时间 直到正式演出那天
I mean, I was changing things an hour before it started.
我是说 直到开始前一小时 我都在改稿
Cause I'm finding that good jokes that we have they were solid.
我发现 很多时候我们选用的梗 确定用的梗
They were... we think it's funny and strong.
那些我们觉得很棒的梗
Then I will watch a Late Night Talk-Show and they will say the same joke.
随后我在夜间脱口秀节目 看到他们用到同样的梗
You go ah!You scratch that one out.So that's been happening.
就抓狂了 只能划掉它 这种事一直在发生
The Grammys. Ah!Saturday Night Live did it. Ah!"
格莱美上也有 周六夜现场"也这样
Well, you start... - Ijust want everyone to stop talking until Monday.
没错 -我 我只希望周一前所有人都别再说话了
I know. But it starts with the Globes You watch Tina and Amy and you are like hoping they don't do something that you have in mind.
我懂 这是从金球奖开始的 你看着蒂娜和埃米 并且你希望 他们千万别做你想做的
But um, but it'll be so much fun.Are you... are you excited? Are you.
但 这会很有趣 你呢 你激动吗 还有
Where... are you scared?Where are you?I'm sort of all of it.
是不是有点害怕 什么感觉 都有一些吧
I'm calm and I feel good about the content we are doing.
我还算平静 我对我们的内容很自信

词汇解析

1、process
过程;进程
There was total agreement to start the peace process as soon as possible.
全体一致同意尽快开始和平进程。
They decided to spread the building process over three years.
他们决定用3年时间建成。
(生物或化学的)变化过程
It occurs in elderly men, apparently as part of the ageing process.
这种情况出现在老年人当中,显然是衰老过程的一部分。
The regularity with which this occurs suggests that the process is genetically determined.
这种现象出现的规律性表明这个过程是由基因决定的。
加工;处理
fish which are processed by freezing, canning or smoking.
经过冷冻、罐装或熏制处理的鱼
The material will be processed into plastic pellets.
这些材料将会被加工成塑料小球。
2、scratch
给…搔痒;给…挠痒
He scratched himself under his arm.
他在胳膊下面挠了挠。
The old man lifted his cardigan to scratch his side.
老人撩起开襟毛衣挠了挠身体的一侧。
划伤;划出痕迹
The branches tore at my jacket and scratched my hands and face.
树枝刮破了我的夹克,划伤了我的手和脸。
Knives will scratch the worktop.
小刀会在工作台上留下划痕。
划痕;擦痕
The seven-year-old was found crying with scratches on his face and neck.
那名 7 岁男孩被发现时正在哭泣,脸部和颈部都有划伤。
I pointed to a number of scratches in the tile floor.
我指向地板砖上的一道道划痕。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • rehearsaln. 排练,彩排
  • tilen. 瓦片,瓷砖 v. 盖瓦,铺瓷砖
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • spectacularadj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的 n. 惊人之举,壮观的表演
  • regularityn. 规律性,规则性,匀整,定期
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • geneticallyadv. 遗传(基因)方面