艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第44期:世界上最红的人
日期:2015-11-06 20:06

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Alright.What happened.I'm doing impressions.Impression? Oh, good.
好的 怎么了 我在调整表情 调整表情 好的
Oh, alright alright alright. - Oh gosh, I'm blanking.I, I was. - Yes, I know, of course.
好的 好的 -我晕 我现在一片空白 这个 这个 -是的 我当然知道了
My last name is, the first name is the same as Broderick.
我的姓 他的名字跟布罗德里克一样

Yeah. What?Oh, Mathew McConaughey.That's it. - Thank you, perfect.
什么 啊 是马修·麦康纳 答对了 -谢谢 太好了
Ah, you punk. Oh, you punk,I'm a director. I directed...
噢 你这个小妖精 我是一位导演 我执导过
Oh, Clint Eastwood.Yeah.Oh yeah.
哦 是克林特·伊斯特伍德 答对了 太好啦
she...If I could turn back time.Oh Cher! Wow that's wonderful.
她啊 "如果时光倒流" 喔 雪儿 太棒了
And I am telling you. - Ah, Jennifer Hudson.-"
我想告诉你" -啊 是詹妮弗·哈德森
Okay.I'm the most famous person in the world,And I host a talk show, and I Oprah Winfrey.Yeah, yeah.
好的 我是世界上最红的人 我主持一档脱口秀 并且我 奥普拉·温弗瑞 答对啦
Oh, uh, I, I like shooting guns, and uh...Back in the day of the western most famous.
这个 最经典的西部片 我喜欢开枪射击
Who was it?John Wayne. - John Wayne.Of course it was John Wayne.
是谁 约翰·韦恩 -约翰·韦恩 当然是约翰·韦恩
I did John Wayne.You did very well.I was just blanking.
我模仿的是约翰·韦恩 你模仿得非常好 是我短路了
Totally my fault.The 87th annual Academy Awards airs live this Sunday night at 830 eastern on ABC.We'll be right back.Neil Patrick Harris.
都怪我 第87届奥斯卡颁奖典礼 将于本周日晚东部时间8点30分在ABC电视台卫星直播 一小段广告之后精彩继续 谢谢尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯

词汇解析

1、impression
印象;感想
What were your first impressions of college?
你对大学的第一印象是什么?
My impression is that they are totally out of control.
我的感觉是它们完全失去了控制。
(通常有悖事实的)感觉,假象
I don't want to give the impression that I'm running away from the charges.
我不想给人一种我在逃避指控的感觉。
He cleverly inserted mirrors above the window to create an impression of space.
他巧妙地在窗子上面镶嵌了几面镜子,以营造一种空间感。
产生影响;起作用
He has told me his plans and he's made a good impression on me.
他告诉了我他的计划,给我留下了一个好印象。
The aid coming in has made no impression on the horrific death rates.
逐渐到达的救援对可怕的死亡率并没有起到什么作用。
2、turn back
(使)返回;(使)折回
She turned back towards the crossroads.
她折回十字路口。
They were very nearly forced to turn back.
他们差点被迫返回。
无法改变计划;无法收回成命
The administration has now endorsed the bill and can't turn back.
政府部门如今已经签署了那项法案,没有挽回的余地。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • administrationn. 行政,管理,行政部门
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • academyn. 学院,学术,学会
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • horrificadj. 令人毛骨悚然的,可怖的
  • impressionn. 印象,效果