艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第55期:开始恐慌
日期:2015-11-17 20:45

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And then I did that thing where you call your phone and you are listening for it.
然后我就打给我的手机 听它在哪里
And, um, you know,so I had my ear all over on the sofa cushions,and by the drawers,and then I had my ear on the ground.
你知道 然后我把我的耳朵贴在沙发垫上听了个遍 也趴在抽屉边听 然后还趴在地上听

It was like Tonto waiting for hurt a buffalo or something.
这就像游侠唐托在伺机伤害只水牛之类的一样
And after that you know you still haven't found it.
就算如此 你还是没找到你的手机
And you really really start to panic.And then you remember there is like,
你就真心开始恐慌了 然后你记起来
a picture on your phone that you took last weekend in Vegas
你手机里有一张上周在维加斯拍的照片
that you probably should have erased.Cause remember what happens in Vegas only saves in Vegas if you hit delete.
本来应该删掉的 因为要是你删了 那么在维加斯发生的一切都只是在记忆里而已
So at this point you are losing hope.And you start to wonder about your iPhone.
所以这时候 你觉得肯定找不到了 你就会开始想你的手机
And how many calls have I missed?Do I getting messages?Is it losing its charge?
有多少未接来电 新短信吗 是不是快没电了
Is it getting cold?Is it thinking about me?
手机是不是降温了 它考虑过我的感受吗
And after finally all all that you realize it was in your front pocket.
在最后的最后 你突然想起来它就在你的上衣口袋里
All along.Is that?UhIt's the worst thing.If your phone's in your pocket right now,Hold on tight.Cause we are about to dance.
它一直都在 是这样吗 哦 这是最糟糕的事了 如果你的手机现在就在你口袋里 你得紧紧抓住它 因为我们要跳舞了

词汇解析

1、message
音信;消息;留言
I got a message you were trying to reach me.
我收到一条留言,说你想跟我联系。
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留言吗?
(书、戏剧等的)要旨,主题思想,寓意
The report's message was unequivocal.
报告中传达的信息是明确的。
I no longer want to stay friendly with her but I don't know how to get the message across.
我再也不想和她做朋友了,但是又不知如何告诉她。
(用电脑、手机等)给…发消息,给…留言
People who message a lot feel unpopular if they don't get many back.
如果人们发出大量短信但收到的回复却不多,就会觉得自己不受欢迎。
She messaged him saying she wished they were together.
她给他留言说希望跟他在一起。
2、realize
认识到;意识到;了解
As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.
我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。
People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.
人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。
(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生
Straightaway our worst fears were realised.
我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。
Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.
那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。
实现;实施;实行
Various textile techniques will be explored to realise design possibilities.
将尝试和探索纺织技巧来把这些设计变为现实。
The kaleidoscopic quality of the book is brilliantly realised on stage.
该书包罗万象、精彩纷呈的特质在舞台上得到了精彩再现。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • unpopularadj. 不流行的,不受欢迎的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • clinicaladj. 临床的
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • brilliantlyadv. 辉煌地,光亮地,灿烂地
  • textilen. 纺织品
  • investigatev. 调查,研究 [计算机] 研究
  • unequivocaladj. 不含糊的,明白的,毫无疑问的,确实的
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试