艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第72期:有点失去控制
日期:2015-12-04 20:21

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And a perfect, nice guy,boy next door And he becomes, kind of obsessed with her.
是个非常完美性格也很好的 邻家男孩 而渐渐地 他对她越来越迷恋
And little by little, they do share their moment.They do.
不知不觉他们就走在了一起 真真切切地在一起了
It's quite a moment. - Yes.Um..yes.And then, you know, she realized it was a mistake right away.
激情四射 -是的 没错 然后 她觉得自己做了错误的决定
She crossed the line. Ah she feels terrible.

觉得自己越界了 非常后悔
But he was giving her the attention that she has needed at that moment.
但同时他的关怀体贴又正是她所需要的
But, nevertheless, not the right things to do.And, it...he just flips out kind of.
不过无论如何 她觉得这段关系不妥 结果 他就有点失去控制了
So it is a very, it's a thriller? - It is.
所以这是一部惊悚片 -是的
It's very suspenseful.It's very edge of your seat, nail-biting,
剧情很紧张 你会看得坐立不安
it's one of those movies, like, you are watching,you like, you know something's going to happen.
就是那种你看的时候 心里知道有事情就要发生
But you don't know what's going happen.But you are waiting for it to happen,
但你又不知道会发生什么 可你又期待发生点什么
So you just like ahhh Is it going to happen?Right. - So, it really is suspenseful and fun.
所以你会很纠结 到底会发生什么 是的 -悬疑又有趣
And you like w-watch movies like that?
你喜欢看这种类型的电影吗
I do. I like movies like that.I don't like scary movies.
是的 我喜欢这种类型的 我不喜欢恐怖电影
But do you like getting scared?But I like being Ahh XXX You are such a xxx
你喜欢被吓到的感觉吗 我喜欢 你这个
You are such a tougher.Who was that?A cougar.A cougar?Very funny. It was.
你真是个混蛋 那是谁啊 美洲狮 美洲狮 真有意思 -是的
Very funny. A Cougar All right. Let's take a look.I don't like scared movies.But do you like getting scared?But I like being
是很有意思 一只美洲狮 让我们看一下回放 我不喜欢恐怖片 你喜欢被吓的感觉吗 我喜欢

词汇解析

1、realize
认识到;意识到;了解
As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.
我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。
People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.
人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。
(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生
Straightaway our worst fears were realised.
我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。
Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.
那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。
实现;实施;实行
Various textile techniques will be explored to realise design possibilities.
将尝试和探索纺织技巧来把这些设计变为现实。
The kaleidoscopic quality of the book is brilliantly realised on stage.
该书包罗万象、精彩纷呈的特质在舞台上得到了精彩再现。
2、flip
迅速打开(或关掉)(装置);按(开关)
He didn't flip on the headlights until he was two blocks away.
他开出两个街区后才打开车头灯。
Then he walked out, flipping the lights off.
然后他走了出来,把灯关掉了。
快速翻阅;浏览
He was flipping through a magazine in the living room.
他在起居室里翻看着杂志。
He flipped the pages of the diary and began reading the last entry.
他快速翻了一下那本日志,然后开始读最后一篇。
(使)移动;(使)转动;(使)翻动
The plane then flipped over and burst into flames.
接着飞机突然翻转并燃起了大火。
He flipped it neatly on to the plate.
他干净利索地把它盛到了盘子里。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • diaryn. 日记,日记簿
  • textilen. 纺织品
  • neverthelessadv. 仍然,不过 conj. 然而,不过
  • investigatev. 调查,研究 [计算机] 研究
  • brilliantlyadv. 辉煌地,光亮地,灿烂地
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • flipvt. 掷,弹,轻击 vi. 翻转 n. 空翻,浏览 a
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发