艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第78期:全美乡村音乐奖
日期:2015-12-10 20:35

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Alright, we are back with Florida Georgia Line of Tyler and Brian So, the last time we saw you.You were at the CMA, we were on the red carpet actually.
好的 欢迎回来 这是Florida Georgia Line的泰勒和布莱恩 上次我们见到你们的时候 当时你们是在全美乡村音乐奖会上 应该说是在红毯上
Jeannie and Andy were, um You were, you were so nice to stop and talk to them.
吉妮和安迪 你们人真好 还停下来和他们说话

There always the Probably the funnest on the red carpet I remember. - yeah
总是有 我记得这大概是红毯上最好玩的事了 -是吧
Outfits and everything going on with.it's a good time. - We try, we try.
服装还有一些其它的 很开心的 -我们也尽力了
And I always try to get a good pair of underwear.
我总是想买条好点的内裤
And you, did you get the underwear?Now you got some the...
那你 你买到了吗 现在你有
I got several, I got several. I was excited about it.
买了几条 买了一些的 我可兴奋了
Oh, good, oh good.But didn't you win?I think you won a gift card to the Olive Garden.
喔 不错 不错 不过你们不是获胜了吗 你们好像得了张橄榄园的礼品卡
You know what, I, um,I actually saved that gift card, Ellen, um...
你知道吗 我 呃 我其实还留着它呢 艾伦
You have not, you haven't used it yet?It's just. Oh. No, not yet.
你还没 你还没用呢 就是 没有 还没
We are waiting for the nice L.A. Olive Garden.
我们准备在洛杉矶漂亮的橄榄园用呢
Alright, good. And you only got one?
很好 不错 你只有一张吗
He might have one. But I don't know where he put it.
他可能有一张 但我不知道他放哪儿
I think I lost mine already.Oh, I thought maybe that happens.
我的好像已经丢了 噢 我想到会这样
So we give you - Yes.Each of you a Olive Garden gift card
所以这个给你们 -太好了 一人一张橄榄园礼品卡

词汇解析

1、go on
继续做
Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.
今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。
I'm all right here. Go on with your work.
我这里很好,你继续工作吧。
进行;发生
While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.
这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道发生了什么事。
(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)
Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.
阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。
She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.
她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。
唠叨,没完没了地说(英国英语中作go on at)
Expectations have been raised with the Government going on about choice and market forces.
政府不断地宣扬选择权和市场的力量,人们的期望值也因此提高了。
She's always going on at me to have a baby.
她一直唠叨着要我生个孩子。
2、actually
的确;真实地;事实上
One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.
一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。
Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.
利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。
(引入新话题)其实,说实在的
Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.
这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。
Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.
这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a