艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第79期:年度最佳双人组
日期:2015-12-11 23:16

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

I know L.A.'s got a awesome Olive Garden.
我知道洛杉矶有一个很棒的橄榄园
Yeah, it's nice. - Thank you.I think we were good luck you stopped.
对 挺不错的 -谢谢 我觉得我们真的很好运 你们停下了
And, um, because of that you won vocal duo of the year, right?
正因为这样 你们获得了年度最佳双人组合奖 是吧

We did. - Fantastic.Okay.You guys all good luck.Yeah, yeah. - Thank you for the good luck.
是的 -太棒了 好的 也祝你们幸运 对 对 -谢谢你们的好运
I mean, really, vocal duo of the year That's a that's a hot thing to win.
我是说真的 年度最佳双人组合 是很多人都想赢得的奖项
Like that's a year you know.Look at your The CMAs are the top.Yeah.
年度奖项类的 你懂的 看看你们 全美乡村音乐是最高奖项 -是的
It's a huge not for country music, it' not for team of FGL Yeah, well, congratulations.And congratulations to you , you are engaged.
不仅是对乡村音乐 对我们这个组合来说也非常重要 是啊 恭喜你们 还有 恭喜你订婚了
I'm engaged. - You are getting married, uh huh, that's great.Some people thought it would never happen, but it did.
我是订婚了 -你要结婚了 嗯哼 太好了 有些人觉得那不可能 但确实是这样
I'm a very lucky, lucky man. - Yeah,I assume you are in a helicopter
我是个非常幸运的男人 -是啊 我猜你们是在直升机上
and not just wearing something and answering phone calls?
不会是只带了个东西接电话吧
That's my actually...That's actually my golf mike and I wear it on my weekend.
其实那是 其实那是我周末一般会戴着的高尔夫耳机
All the time? - Yeah.You taking orders for like plates and stuff like that?
一直带着吗 -是的 用它来点餐吗
Yeah. - Oh, yeah.That was a helicopter, that was as creative as I could get.Is that how you popped the question? - I did. Yeah.
对啊 -哦 不错 那是个直升机 我想不到更有创意的方式了 你就在那儿求婚了吗 -是啊 对
That's really great. - Flying around.Where were you flying over, where were you?
真的很棒 -在空中盘旋 你们在哪儿飞行的 在什么地方
We were actually flying over a, our house.What's gonna be our house in six months.That's exciting. - Yeah, it's um
实际上是在我们房子上空 六个月内那里就会是我们的家 那太棒了 -是啊 那是
I bought a house a year ago,and a little bit of property.And we just, you know.
一年前我买了一座房子 还有一些地 然后我们就 你懂的
She's kind of help make it a home.So it's kind of special, you know.
是她让那里变成了真正的家 所以还挺特别的
We flew around the property and I asked her,That's a good night.Oh, that's great.
我们在房子上空盘旋 然后我就向她求婚了 那晚很美好 噢 那很棒
Alright, the name of the CD is called "anything goes".Everyone in the audience here going home with a copy of it.
好的 这张专辑的名字叫做"万事皆空" 在场的每位观众离场时都能得到一张
Thank you to Florida Georgia Line, Jennifer Lopez,Charlie Day and Twitch.See you tomorrow.Be kind to one another. Bye.
感谢Florida Georgia Line 詹妮弗·洛佩兹 查理·戴 还有 特维奇 明天见 大家要友善相待 拜拜

词汇解析

1、actually
的确;真实地;事实上
One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.
一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。
Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.
利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。
(用于纠正他人或表示反对)实际上,事实上
No, I'm not a student. I'm a doctor, actually.
不,我不是学生。实际上我是医生。
'So it's not a family show then?' —'Well, actually, I think that's exactly what it is.'
“那么这并不是一次家庭才艺表演了?”—嗯,事实上我觉得这恰恰就是一次家庭才艺表演。
(礼貌地表达与他人的期待所不同的观点)说实在的,说真的
'Do you think it's a good idea to socialize with one's patients?' — 'Actually, I do, I think it's a great idea.'
“你认为和自己的病人交朋友的想法好吗?”——“说实在的,我认为很好,这个想法很棒。”
I would be surprised, actually, if he left Birmingham.
如果他要离开伯明翰,说真的,我会很惊讶。
2、property
财产;资产;所有物
Richard could easily destroy her personal property to punish her for walking out on him.
理查德能轻易毁掉她的私人财产来惩罚她对他的背叛。
Security forces searched thousands of homes, confiscating weapons and stolen property.
安全部队搜查了数千所住宅,没收了武器和赃物。
房地产
Cecil inherited a family property near Stamford.
塞西尔继承了斯坦福德附近的一处家族房产。
This vehicle has been parked on private property.
这辆车停在了私人地产上。
特性;性质;性能;属性
A radio signal has both electrical and magnetic properties.
无线电信号具有电、磁双重属性。

视频直播

分享到