艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第81期:很赞的点子
日期:2015-12-13 20:51

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

The professor says that Jerry can be diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder
这位教授说杰里 可被诊断为强迫症
George is egocentric, and Kramer is schizoid.
乔治是利己主义者 克雷默有精神分裂症


Isn't it interesting?If that's how I could've learn stuff in college.
是不是很有意思 如果大学里我能这样学习
I would stay way past my first week.I think using TV as a learning tool is a fantastic idea.
我就可以撑过一周了 把电视当作学习工具是很赞的点子
Growing up, my mother would plant me right in front of the television
小时候 我妈会把我摁在电视前
For like the"Beverly Hills" or something like that.
看"比弗利山庄"之类的电视节目
And after watched it non-stop for three months,
连续看了三个月之后
I learned my family had moved and they didn't tell me, I was just...
我只"学"到了 我家人搬走了都没告诉我
But I really do think you can learn a lot from television.
不过我确实希望你们能从电视节目中学到东西
Including my show, of course.If you study in astronomy, for instance. Guess what?
当然 包括我的节目 举个例子 如果你的专业是天文学 想不到吧
I'm a huge star.If anybody...
我是个巨"星"哦 如果有人

词汇解析

1、fantastic
极好的;极妙的;了不起的
I have a fantastic social life.
我的社交生活丰富多彩。
I thought she was fantastic.
我觉得她太棒了。
奇异的;奇妙的;荒诞的
Unlikely and fantastic legends grew up around a great many figures, both real and fictitious.
围绕着许许多多或真实或虚构的人物,产生了一些不可思议、荒诞离奇的传说。
The book has many fantastical aspects.
这本书有很多方面都十分精彩。
2、instance
例如;譬如
There are a number of improvements; for instance, both mouse buttons can now be used.
在许多地方有了改进,例如,鼠标的左右键都可以使用了。
Let your child make some of the small decisions concerning his daily routine. For instance, allow him to choose what clothes he wears at the weekend.
让孩子在日常生活中作一些小决定。比如,让他自己决定周末穿什么衣服。
例子;实例;事例
She cited an instance where their training had been a marvelous help in dealing with problems.
她举了一个所受训练为解决问题帮了大忙的实例。
an investigation into a serious instance of corruption.
对一起严重的腐败事件的调查
首先;第一步
In the first instance your child will be seen by an ear, nose and throat specialist.
你的孩子将首先由耳鼻喉专科医生来诊察。
The post was for one year in the first instance with possible renewal to a further year.
该岗位初始为一年期,有可能会再续聘一年。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • marvelousadj. 令人惊异的,了不起的,不平常的
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • astronomyn. 天文学
  • disordern. 杂乱,混乱 vt. 扰乱
  • renewaln. 更新,革新,复兴,复活
  • corruptionn. 腐败,堕落,贪污
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • unlikelyadj. 不太可能的