艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第83期:超级碗大赛
日期:2015-12-15 20:08

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Thank you kindly.Thank you everybody.Say hello to Twitch.There is Twitch over there, everybody.
谢谢 谢谢大家 和特维奇打个招呼吧 他在那儿哦 大家
I was watching you dance with a lovely women out here before the show.
节目开始前 我看见你在那边跟个美女跳舞呢


That was nice.That was amazing. - Yeah.
不错嘛 太赞了 -是啊
She was very interested in dancing with you.
她很享受跟你跳舞啊
Absolutely. Tell you, you can buggy forever.
必须的 保准让你心神荡漾 一辈子回味无穷
Did you watch the football the play-off game this weekend?Yeah. For sure.
你看了这周末的橄榄球季后赛吗 当然看了
Now we finally know who's gonna be in the Super Bowl.
现在终于知道哪些队能进超级碗大赛了
The team that won the first game, then the team that won the second game.
赢了第一场和第二场的球队
Absolutely.Speaking of people tackling each other on television,
是的 说到电视上大家互相掐架撕逼
Are you watching "The Bachelor"?
你看过"单身汉"吗
If you're not familiar with the show,It's what would happen if tequila built a theme park.
可能你不熟悉这个节目 活脱脱是个现实版"龙舌兰酒主题公园"

词汇解析

1、tackle
(果断或高效地)应对,处理,解决(难题或任务)
The first reason to tackle these problems is to save children's lives.
果断处理这些问题的首要原因是为了挽救孩子们的生命。
Firemen later tackled the blaze.
消防队员们后来扑灭了这场大火。
(坦率地)与…交谈,与…交涉
I tackled him about how anyone could live amidst so much poverty.
我坦率地问他,人在如此贫穷的环境中如何还能生存。
(吊拉物体用的)索具,滑轮组
I finally hoisted him up with a block and tackle.
我最终用滑轮组把他拉了上去。
2、familiar
熟悉的;熟知的
He talked of other cultures as if they were more familiar to him than his own.
他谈起其他文化时似乎比对他自己的文化还要熟悉。
They are already familiar faces on our TV screens.
他们已经是我们电视屏幕上的熟面孔了。
熟悉;熟知
Lesinko is quite familiar with Central Television. He worked there for 25 years.
莱辛科对中央电视台相当熟悉。他在那儿工作了25年。
Most people are familiar with this figure from Wagner's opera.
多数人都熟悉瓦格纳歌剧中的这一人物。

视频直播

分享到
重点单词
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • operan. 歌剧 n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览器软件
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • blazen. 火焰,烈火 vi. 燃烧,发光 vt. 燃烧,宣布
  • povertyn. 贫困,贫乏
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • tacklev. 处理,对付,阻截 n. 用具,滑车,对付
  • themen. 题目,主题