艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第90期:终于成功了
日期:2015-12-22 20:52

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And I have to jump into this pool,and just sink to the bottom.

我必须跳进泳池 沉入水底

And it was the worst day of my life.

那是我人生中最糟糕的一天

It was like panic and I did it with hours and hours with this - Wow

我特别惊慌 这一幕拍了好几个小时 -哇哦


We did, I don't know 30 takes and I just Finally the sweet underwater camera man was like,

我们拍了 我也数不清 大概30次吧 最后还是多亏了那个好心的水下摄影师

He saw me starting to kind of have a little bit of panic,

他发现我开始惊慌害怕

And he said "you don't do this ,we are done , you're done

就跟我说"不拍了 休息吧

You're not doing this anymore".And then of course I started crying.

不用再拍了" 然后我就开始哭

Cuz I'm like "My god, I'm not doing my job And I'm panic and I'm scared and I'm gonna die".

哭着说"我没有尽职 我又慌又怕 感觉自己快要死了"

And then I just ,we just did it maybe three more times when I found it

但最后我们还是又拍了3次

Wow! So you did it even more after until it likes 33 takes. - Yeah. Finally did it.

所以拍了33次才拍成功 -是的 终于成功了

It's a glad for punishment. - I might know.

真是遭罪 -我想也是

Imagine if you were on a tricycle then you have to do the scene

想象一下 如果拍这一幕时你得骑着脚踏车

Oh! Could you imagine? - Wouldn't it been worse

你能想象吗 -那一定会更糟的

That wouldn't been terrible. - If you chosen to do it that way.

一定非常糟 -如果你这么做的话

Yeah, I could have actually, but then I would actually stay under water.

如果那样我就只能待在水底了

Cuz it would have something holding me.Yeah, you wouldn't let it go.

因为有东西拖住我 而且你不懂得松手

Because the weighs is more enough.No.Riding the tricycle.

因为那车太沉了 是啊 骑着三轮车

重点讲解

1、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

(用于纠正他人或表示反对)实际上,事实上

No, I'm not a student. I'm a doctor, actually.

不,我不是学生。实际上我是医生。

'So it's not a family show then?' —'Well, actually, I think that's exactly what it is.'

“那么这并不是一次家庭才艺表演了?”—“嗯,事实上我觉得这恰恰就是一次家庭才艺表演。”

(礼貌地表达与他人的期待所不同的观点)说实在的,说真的

'Do you think it's a good idea to socialize with one's patients?'—'Actually, I do, I think it's a great idea.'

“你认为和自己的病人交朋友的想法好吗?”—“说实在的,我认为很好,这个想法很棒。”

I would be surprised, actually, if he left Birmingham.

如果他要离开伯明翰,说真的,我会很惊讶。

2、imagine

想象;设想

He could not imagine a more peaceful scene.

他想象不出比这更祥和的景象。

She couldn't imagine living in a place like that.

她无法想象住在那样一个地方。

猜测;猜想;认为

I imagine you're referring to Jean-Paul Sartre.

我猜你说的是让-保罗·萨特。

We tend to imagine that the Victorians were very prim and proper.

我们往往认为维多利亚时代的人们都一本正经,谨言慎行。

臆想;幻想

I realised that I must have imagined the whole thing.

我意识到大概整件事都是我臆想出来的。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • peacefuladj. 安宁的,和平的
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a