艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第112期:愚人节
日期:2016-01-13 20:22

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

You have to admit, Ellen.It took a lot of balls to pull off this prat.

你得承认 艾伦 为了整这出真要不少乒乓球

I was gonna say that.And, uh... Oh my God.

我正要说这个 呃 天啊

Don't I have security around here?

这都没保安吗

How did this happen? How in the world.

怎么会有这种事儿 到底怎么...

Can I just end by telling you the obvious?

我能告诉你一件显而易见的事吗


What's that?I adore you.I adore you too, but now it's on,

什么 我欣赏你 我也欣赏你 不过现在要开战了

Before these funny games, it was jokes,

之前都只是玩玩 都是些玩笑

But now,it is on, Lauer.Alright.

不过现在 劳尔 我跟你杠上了 好吧

Alright, you got me and you got me good.Not.

好吧 被你整了 还整得挺惨 才怪

You call that prank Lauer?For shock.

你这就叫整蛊了吗 劳尔 真让人震惊

All I'm gonna say is,I barely even wasn't trying before.

我要说的是 我之前都还没放大招

Now April Fool's Day is right around the corner,

4月1号愚人节马上就要到了

So as April second,April third, April fourth.

然后就是4月2号 4月3号 4号

Alright, anyway, I'm gonna get you.

好了 不管怎么样 我会整你的

I will. I have a...I'm gonna move on.

我会的 我想到个... 先继续录节目

One more important thing I have to talk about is Classic Joke Friday.

还有一个更重要的环节 接下来要说的是"周五经典笑话"

Okay, are you ready,everybody.It's a good one I think.

大家准备好了吗 我觉得这个很经典

Why did the bird go to hospital?Why did the bird go to hospital?

鸟为什么去医院 鸟为什么去医院

Because he needed a "tweetment".

因为它要"吱疗"

词汇解析

1、pull off

成功完成,做成(困难的事情)

The National League for Democracy pulled off a landslide victory.

全国民主联盟获得了压倒性的胜利。

It will be a very, very fine piece of mountaineering if they pull it off.

如果他们能成功,那将是一次非常了不起的登山壮举。

(车或驾车者)停靠(路边)

I pulled off the road at a small village pub.

我将车停在公路旁的一家乡村小酒馆前。

One evening, crossing a small creek, he pulled the car off the road.

一天傍晚,他驶过一条小溪后把车停在了路边。

2、barely

刚刚;勉强;仅仅

Anastasia could barely remember the ride to the hospital.

阿纳斯塔西娅几乎记不起来怎么去的医院。

It was 90 degrees and the air conditioning barely cooled the room.

当时气温达到了90度,空调也不能让房间凉快多少。

刚刚…(就)

The Boeing 767 had barely taxied to a halt before its doors were flung open.

这架波音767刚刚停住,它的舱门就弹开了。

Barely had the bulldozers started when Museum of London archaeologists swooped.

推土机刚一启动,伦敦博物馆的考古学家们就蜂拥而至了。

3、move on

离去;继续前进

Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.

布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。

What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?

他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?

(结束某活动后) 改做别事

She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.

在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。

His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.

他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • adorevt. 崇拜,爱慕
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • creekn. 小湾,小溪 Creek n. 克里克族,克里克人,
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • landsliden. 山崩 n. (竞选中)压倒多数的选票
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家