艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第117期:难以置信
日期:2016-01-18 20:02

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

And Seal and Heidi Klum were still together.They were the last one. We started to turn the lights on.

那时候希尔和海蒂·克拉姆还在一起 他们留到了最后 然后我们把灯开开

We started, like... We start... Take a hint.We turned the music off.Unbelievable, - It was, they.

我们开灯 就像 我们要...我懂你意思了 我们把音乐也关了 难以置信 是啊 他们

Did they have to get the rude.No, but they realized suddenly they were the last one.

不用对他们这么狠吧 不 但他们立刻发现人都走完了就剩下他们

There was no music,Oh we are the last, right. - And the lights were on.

没有音乐 原来就剩我们了 灯都开着


Yeah, and I was in pajamas,so I, I was just like.Yeah. It's awkward. Awkward!I like to go to bed early by myself, so.

我当时穿着睡衣 所以 我就像个. 是啊 太尴尬了 好窘 我自己也想早点睡觉 所以

Do you really? - Yeah, I go to, early, like ten.Do you read when you get in bed?Uh, sometimes, yes.

真的吗 是啊 我很早 十点左右就睡了 你上床后会看书吗 有时候会

I like to build a little window to read.It's so OCD. It's really over the top. - Uh-huh.

我会设置好小窗口再看书 太强迫症了 真的很夸张 -是吗

No, there's nothing wrong with reading before you go to bed.

睡前看书又没什么不对的

That's not OCD. - Well, I mean...scheduling a window

这又不是强迫症 -我是说 设定好一个提示时间的窗口

of time you go "I need bossily by nine,so I should be in bed by eight.

写明"我九点前需要睡着 "所以我要在八点到床上"

I mean it just makes me tired to talking about it. - Yeah. Right.

再说我都烦了 -好吧

But I do wanna congratulate you on the star on the Walk of Fame.Oh, thank you! That's a big deal.Well, oh, thank you.

不过我要真心祝贺你 留名星光大道 太谢谢你了 那真的很了不起 谢谢

Um, I will tell you something very funny.Couple of days before I began to panic.

我要说件很搞笑的事情 前些天 那时我还没觉得紧张

I've been very busy and... it's the kind of thing.

我一直很忙 就那种感觉

Well, anyway, just you don't know what to think about,what do I do, suddenly I realize "Oh, I've gotta talk.

反正就是想不出来 我做了什么 我突然想到 "我得说些什么啊"

词汇解析

1、turn off

驶离,离开(…路);转弯;拐入旁路

The truck turned off the main road along the gravelly track which led to the farm.

卡车驶离大路,沿着通向农场的碎石小道行进。

He turned off only to find he was trapped in a town square with no easy exit.

他转入岔路,却发现自己困在了一个难觅出口的市镇广场。

关上;关掉;截断,切断(…的供应)

The light's a bit too harsh. You can turn it off.

灯光有点太刺眼了。你可以把灯关掉。

I have to get up and turn off the radio.

我必须起床关上收音机。

使丧失兴趣

What turns teenagers off science and technology?

是什么使青少年对科学技术丧失了兴趣?

Teaching off a blackboard is boring, and undoubtedly turns people off.

照本宣科枯燥乏味,无疑会使人们丧失学习兴趣。

2、congratulate

祝贺;向…道贺

She congratulated him on the birth of his son.

她祝贺他喜得贵子。

I was absolutely astonished by the reaction to our engagement. Everyone started congratulating us.

大家对我们订婚的反应让我非常惊讶。所有人都开始祝贺我们。

表扬;称赞

I really must congratulate the organisers for a well run and enjoyable event.

活动安排得有条不紊,充满乐趣,我必须要称赞一下组织者。

We specifically wanted to congratulate certain players.

我们特别想表扬几名选手。

为(自己)感到高兴(或自豪)

Waterstone has every reason to congratulate himself.

沃特斯通完全有理由为自己感到高兴。

Journalists have been congratulating themselves on the role the press has played in the investigations.

记者们为新闻界在调查中所起的作用感到自豪。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • harshadj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的
  • astonishedadj. 惊讶的 动词astonish的过去式和过去分词
  • sealn. 印章,封条 n. 海豹 v. 盖印,密封