艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第121期:聊聊奥巴马
日期:2016-01-22 21:02

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

Oh, gonna dress you up in my love.New England is not a state.Okay.New York.

噢 用我的爱为你盛装打扮 新英格兰并不是一个州 好吧 纽约州

Yeah. I'm telling her now.Yeah, you can help her. It doesn't matter this point.Gonna dress you up in my love, in my love.

对 我告诉她了 你可以帮她 这时候说没关系的 用我的爱为你悉心妆点

We're back with Jim Parsons,and so I wanna give you your birthday gift.

欢迎回来 欢迎吉姆·帕森斯 我要送你一份生日礼物

It's a... it's a... - I want an except.And this is one of a kind custom,nobody else has this.

这是 是一个 -我想要个不一样的 这是定制的 独一无二

Oh my God!Oh, look at us.So,Yeah.Look at us.I know.So no one has this.

天呐 快看我俩 所以 嗯 有我俩的脸 我知道 别人都没有这个


This is just for you.You are such a digger.I know,I don't know if you are... - A soup tureen?Yes, I don't know if you enjoy soup, or.

这是专门给你定制的 你真懂我 我知道 我不知道你是不是...这是汤碗吗 对 我不知道你喜不喜欢喝汤 不然...

I hate it, but that's okay. Okay.Well you can...A gravy boat?

我不喜欢 不过没关系 好吧 好吧你可以...这是调味汁瓶

Yeah.Ellen! You shouldn't have.Well, but I did.Oh Miss.I did. I did.

对 艾伦 你不该送这个的 好吧 可我就是送了 啊 小姐 我送了 我就是送这个了

So you're welcome.And... Yeah. You are so kind...butter!Ellen butter!Yeah.Let's stay here and talk about Obama.

不用谢 嗯 好吧 你人太好了..黄油盒 艾伦黄油盒 对 我们聊聊奥巴马吧

You.. Was that the first time you met the president?

你... 那是你第一次见总统吗

Of course it was the first time.I thought you're kidding me?I don't know.

当然 是第一次 我怎么觉得你在逗我呢 我不知道

I would...How many presidents have you met?Hmm, All of them?No you haven't.Forty-two? - Yeah.

我想问... 你见过几位总统 嗯 大概都见过吧 才不是 你没见过 42个吗 -是的

Yeah it was the first time, it was one of the.Okay! Here you go,Do you see that daze look on my face?

那是我第一次见 是...好了 看这张照片 看到我一脸不知所措的样子没

In the background,that's kind of how I was the entire time.

默默站在后面 那时候我差不多一直都是这种状态

I was just like...I couldn't hear anything.Keep going is,"It's the president, it's the president!"

我当时就像... 其它声音我一概听不见 满脑子都是"这是总统啊 是总统啊"

Why is he around me?Yeah. - I mean I'm one of his people,but you know.

他居然会站在我身边 嗯 -我意思是 我只是个普通公民 你懂的

词汇解析

1、matter

事情;状况;问题

It was clear that she wanted to discuss some private matter.

很明显,她想谈些私事。

Until the matter is resolved the athletes will be ineligible to compete.

除非这个问题得以解决,否则这些运动员没有资格参加比赛。

(是…的)问题;取决于…的问题;关乎…的问题

History is always a matter of interpretation.

历史总是一种阐释角度的问题。

Observance of the law is a matter of principle for us.

守法是我们的一个原则问题。

麻烦事;问题

Carole, what's the matter? You don't seem happy.

卡萝尔,出什么事了?你好像不开心。

What's the matter with your office?

你们部门出什么事了吗?

2、background

出身背景;学历;经历

Moulded by his background, he could not escape the traditional role of strict father.

受成长环境的影响,他摆脱不了严父的传统角色。

She came from a working-class background.

她出身于工人家庭。

(事件或情况的)背景

The background to the current troubles is provided by the dire state of the country's economy.

目前的问题是在国家经济岌岌可危的背景下出现的。

The meeting takes place against a background of continuing political violence.

这次会议是在政治暴力连续不断的背景下召开的。

背景声音;背景音乐

I kept hearing the sound of applause in the background.

我不断听到隐约的鼓掌声。

police sirens wailing in the background.

隐约传来的警笛呼啸声。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • traditionaladj. 传统的
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • interpretationn. 解释,阐释,翻译,(艺术的)演绎