艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第132期:危机尚未平息
日期:2016-02-02 21:33

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

He just keeps going.He is professional.Nobody is not gonna notice maybe.

他一直在讲没有停 真是专业 也许压根没人注意到

I don't know I think he was talking about.I don't know Croatian.

我不清楚 我想他正在谈论 我不了解克罗地亚人

I think he was addressing the Croatian chair crisis.That was going on.This is so good.

我想他正在陈述克罗地亚的缺椅子危机 危机尚未平息 这条很棒

This is an interview from monster truck rally in Georgia.

这条采访来自佐治亚州的疯狂大脚赛车

Why is this monster truck racing such a good time?

为什么疯狂大脚赛车让人如此兴奋


Because it's fast.I have a man, who has five kids.

因为它跑的很快 我男人有五个孩子

You have five kids?Well, I don't.And he has a dad truck.

你有5个孩子 当然 我没有 同时他有一辆老爷卡车

His dad truck is a monster truck at home.You guys got a monster truck at home?

他的那辆老爷卡车就是放在家里的大脚卡车 你们在家里放着有一辆大脚卡车

Oh yes, we live here in Georgia.We have a monster truck in life .

是的 我们就住在佐治亚州 我们平常是有一辆大脚卡车在家里

How does that... Awh, has he showed you his monster truck?

那怎么 额 他向你展示过他的大脚卡车吗

I don't know. I got him on.I said I will do you right here in front of everybody.

我不知道 我上了他 我说我要在所有人面前做了你

We were in same team, we...Can you believe those two found each other?

我们当时在同一战线上 我们 你能相信他们俩居然找到彼此了吗

I mean if that doesn't make you believe soul mates,Nothing will.

如果这件事都不能让你相信世上存在灵魂伴侣的话 我信了你滴邪

I have never been to monster truck rally.

我从没有去过疯狂大脚赛车

But that's exactly what I thought it would be like.

但是跟我想象中的完全一样

词汇解析

1、address

住址;地址

The address is 2025 M Street, Northwest, Washington, DC, 20036.

地址为华盛顿特区,西北区,M大街2025号,邮政编码20036。

We require details of your name and address.

我们需要你的姓名和地址的详细信息。

向…说话

The two foreign ministers did not address each other directly when they last met.

这两位外交部长在上次会面时并没有直接的言语交流。

He addressed his remarks to Eleanor, ignoring Maria.

他和埃莉诺聊了聊,而没搭理玛丽亚。

对付;处理;设法了解并解决

Mr King sought to address those fears when he spoke at the meeting.

金先生在会上讲话时试图消除那些恐惧。

Throughout the book we have addressed ourselves to the problem of ethics.

整本书中我们都在探讨伦理观的问题。

2、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

确实如此/并非如此;正是/不完全是

Eve nodded, almost approvingly. 'Exactly.'.

伊芙几乎赞同地点了点头。“确实如此。”

'We don't know the answer to that.' 'Exactly so shut up and stop speculating.'...

“我们不知道那个问题的答案。”—“就是—那就闭嘴,别瞎猜。”

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • ethicsn. 道德规范
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说